Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Henry Royal
Administrators nickname
Arthur Miguel
Date
Oct 7, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/oSzi54e

Martinez Grand

Player
Player
I was on duty and trying to bring that guy in the helicopter i tried lot he wasnt coming when he was there its was a black magic he fall down but appeared again and he started moving so i just draged again and put him in heli and he asked for my id i didnt showed it was my mistake and he was provoking as a lot he was shouting screaming dear admins i am really sorry if there were my mistake but i really wanna continue my rp as PD please remove my warning and forgive me dear Admins and i really understand my mistake and ask for forgiveness please forgive me i will never do this again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom