Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Police officer wearing face paint on duty ID|31505

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Nanaiwa Jeff
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 15, 2021
Time of violation
18:50
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ClZxtcfdNZ8

Name Jeff

Player
Player
So I was pull over by the Cops and they keep telling me to step out of the car but I didn't I was doing rp I said give me a reason but they keep telling me step out of the car and we will let you know the reason but I was in deep rp so I keep telling no and I have my rights to know why I was pull over and I said I won't step out of the vehicle and after that we had a nice rp and all but I saw a cop with a face paint and it kinda ruined my rp experience cause cops aren't allowed to use that on duty right? I got fined 10k for speeding and driving on wrong lane it was a nice Cop and a speeding guy Roleplay thanks.

Dangelo Green

Player
Player
Hey Jeff how’s it going. I am Chief of Police in LSPD and I’m telling you right now we do not tolerate face paint for any reason what so ever. The paint is brand new as I did not see that officer with it yesterday. I’m still glad you had the RO experience but it ruins it a little when you see something like that. The officer will be receiving a strike (Verbal warning) on our 3 strike policy. If you ever need anything please reach out to me on the email. Thank you

- Chief of Police | Dangelo Green | 11280

Melvin Lacoste

AKA lactose intolerant.
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.

As this has been dealt with IC with the Chief of LSPD all should be resolved IC.

Closed.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom