Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Walla Shelby
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 12, 2022
Time of violation
1:28
Proofs
https://youtu.be/lOoOhvs_PJg

Syg

Player
Player
as you see in video he come front of my family house and shout me without reason and start he started talking dirty

They started to annoy the family members and shoot them. I went to the family house and he followed me and kill me
I didn't shoot any one

Last edited:

Jack Mcoff

Player
Player
I was using makeup, my id is 49279.
It's funny how you just show half of the footage xD
Should've put the part where you were shooting us.

Jack Mcoff

Player
Player
And the insults were all IC, since you started shooting me and ran into your house.
Plus it was your family who started the shootout.

Haley Parker

The Silverhand
Player
why don't you show you started shooting us for no reason?
and why after shooting us you run to an interior?

Xpoler

Player
Player
This fucking family have to stop showing half videos, I swear these people always meta game in discord, always ooc shit they do never IC. Show full clip lol.

Last edited:

Andy_Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • Please include evidence of the entire situation.
  • At least 1 minute before this POV start so I can see the full situation.
You have 12 hours to respond.

Syg

Player
Player
Edited
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • Please include evidence of the entire situation.
  • At least 1 minute before this POV start so I can see the full situation.
You have 12 hours to respond.
Edited

Jack Mcoff

Player
Player
In fact, I killed you even though you didn't shoot me in the first place and I apologize for that.
1. You guys are all dressed the same, with that being said it's hard to distinguish;
2. Your friend actually shot me and ran inside your fam's house, as you can see in the pov at 00:57 (Wesam Shelby, ID-92303), I'm not sure if that's against the rules of the server but I would consider it similar to General Rule 1.3 It is forbidden to leave RP situation by joining in a green zone/ Warn, I'm not sure if the house is considered a GZ but he definitely interrupted roleplay and that's the reason why I called him a ''fucking pussy''.
3. Either way, even though I killed you by mistake it was all done RP'ply since you guys are all associated;
4. Should we talk about the fact that you guys are all on discord during a roleplay situation? You guys are breaking a rule of roleplay (Metagaming (MG) - Using information you have gotten from Out of Character ways and using it In Character. e.g Using private messages to tell your friend your character is in trouble at a certain location.).
With this being said, where's the RDM?​

WesamH

Player
Player
they are noobs man so weak trust me , one of us better than 10 of them , but they breaking the rules

Syg

Player
Player
Well, are you sure we were the ones starting the shootout?
I start recorded from beginning of my POV . even i was there I didn't kill you without reason u start shooting my family members and you use tracking our family members by using ur FIB jobs
I never use gun against u in this POV
and why your POV is so short?

I know administrators never let this happen

Jack Mcoff

Player
Player
Man, I just posted that segment of my POV to show you who started the shootout. That's why the POV is short.
Either way, you guys are metagaming and mixing every time we come up to you, "You are FIB, I have recording", how can you assume I'm FIB if I'm wearing different clothes and using makeup?
I don't need to track your family members if I know your house number and didn't you see what I wrote above??? I killed you thinking you were your friend since your family member - who's definitely better than 10 of us since we are noobs and weak - chose to go inside his house to hide from me.
And don't you think having a whole family shooting your colleagues isn't enough reason to ''hunt'' you all down? I don't see RDM, I'm sorry.

It's pointless having a conversation with you.​

Andy_Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • They were involving in RP with your friends, since u are near your friend who holding guns and shoot them. They can assum that you are with them.
  • Just to protect themself because your friend shot them first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom