Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved ID 2026 OOC Toxicity, Metagaming, Fail RP, Powergaming, Mixing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Roland_MacFadden
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 14, 2021
Time of violation
6:20
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuJ4MpjMb7s

Davante

Player
Player
Hello I was directly involved so ill give my intake on the situation. We all arrived to the scene and were appointed a person to search for license in hopes of tracking down a wanted suspect. Everyone complied besides you. You paused roleplay, which isn't allowed as it falls under the mixing rule, by saying that you are calling an admin. ( as shown in this report https://www.gta5grand.com/forum/threads/4340/#post-14519). Secondly after pausing roleplay to wait for the admin, you realized that the admin wasn't gonna prevent the arrest so you ran away from the paused rp scene in hopes of evading from us. Next for the argument that you didn't know you were cuffed. You acknowledged that you were cuffed by saying "You cant cuff me while I'm moving, followed by a Hello? which prompted you were questioning the legitimacy of the cuff. The /me also presented itself on the top left of your screen making it extremely hard to miss. You also ran away from multiple tasers and got tazed over 4 times without rping any sort of injuries or anything of that sort. You simply waited out the scripted time and start to run again. Next thing I'd like to speak on is your constant mixing. You were constantly speaking in VOIP about OOC things and you were constantly using the wrong the rp text to say things that were meant in OOC. We tried to tell you to stop multiple times but the response we got from you was "No". I'm extremely disappointed by the roleplay experience you gave me. This situation completely ruined my RP scenario and ruined my immersion.
never have I ever seen someone complain about the OOC and IC stuff when people in ghetto are being robbed by 2 people they mention in VOIP that rules are being broken most people dont even use /me and /do in this server, and Ive seen many cops taze people without them RPING injuries.

Davante

Player
Player
regarding the mixing, a lot of people mention rules in VOIP such as DM,VDM,GreenZone, IRL stuff, AFK, and what not the admins really seem like they dont mind about this greenzone in VOIP, and nor do people use /me like I mentioned I was LSPD in my prior and always attempted to use /me in the server but nobody ever seemed to know what it meant thats why most RP is done in VOIP, such as ID they dont use /me to pat down they say it in VOIP

amazezzz

FoRuM cLaPpEr
Player
regarding the mixing, a lot of people mention rules in VOIP such as DM,VDM,GreenZone, IRL stuff, AFK, and what not the admins really seem like they dont mind about this greenzone in VOIP, and nor do people use /me like I mentioned I was LSPD in my prior and always attempted to use /me in the server but nobody ever seemed to know what it meant thats why most RP is done in VOIP, such as ID they dont use /me to pat down they say it in VOIP
still waiting for your POV g :)

Bigi

Player
Player
first off when all of us were FIB, we got told by Narek that you ARE NOT allowed to arrest people inside of the lobby in arena awhile back, and just a FYI about half the people within the server say stuff in VOIP as there is no rule claiming not to say admins in VOIP, as well as the ID thing I was not cuffed in my screen (due to the visual bug) nor did I metagamed Rolands name.. lmao I dont even know the mans name, seems like jokes cant be taken. But me and my friend were both dueling out for some practice in arena.. can I also ask why yall were in discord around 0:30 seconds you hear him deafen and around 0:41 you here him undeafen.. and during the time before Elite you keep hearing Deafen and UnDeafen.. clear metagame there.. also Ross name isnt changed how is there metagaming its clear hes leader of the faction and nor did I say OOC stuff about Ross
are u sure about that bc I think I still have this clip

Davante

Player
Player
Streamable this is all I have from when you guys came in, but also you ask how I know Roland when someone said "Macfadden go for ID" "Roland ID"

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

Both parties need to provide POV.

Pending ID 2026 response. They have 12 hours to respond.

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 2026 will receive a punishment for failrp (running from police while surrounded by officers and tasers), powergaming (handing an ID over while being cuffed and running so the officers cannot cuff you), mixing (saying that are going to call an admin) and metagaming (knowing someone's name while they have a mask on).

Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to deny OOC toxicity.

ID 2026 will receive a punishment for multiple rule breaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom