Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ByRuke_Hurmaci
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 7, 2023
Time of violation
11:45
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/B90Jcbv

Byruke Hurmaci

Leader Of Hurmaci
Leader of unofficial org

Pysckol

eeeeeee
Player
Not offtopic
being a gang leader does not mean that one can take care of everything. If the person is wrong, he/she should be punished.
RDA+Job Abuse+Mixing
The friend (Cemre Vurdurur-62991) of the person in this forum (BlueFire Vurdurur-30997) abused his authority and blacklisted Byruke from the gang (he used his authority for revenge).
Mixing+RDA 88807

Last edited:

cemre

Player
Player
3rd party pov's are not valid, how can you check logs if u are blacklisted from gang?

Byruke Hurmaci

Leader Of Hurmaci
Leader of unofficial org
3. parti bakış açıları geçerli değil, çete tarafından kara listeye alınmışsanız günlükleri nasıl kontrol edebilirsiniz?
Since I was expelled from the gang, we had to take ss from 3 people, the event here is not the ss taken from 3 people, the whole event is available on the forum, the admins will make the most correct decision.

cemre

Player
Player
Since I was expelled from the gang, we had to take ss from 3 people, the event here is not the ss taken from 3 people, the whole event is available on the forum, the admins will make the most correct decision.
doesn't matter. It's 3rd party pov. idiot hurmaci

Pysckol

eeeeeee
Player
Byruke inactive when they blacklisted them from the organization.there is nothing to provide one's own pov,you don't know any rules

Byruke Hurmaci

Leader Of Hurmaci
Leader of unofficial org
you are 80k hurmaci why you talking fanboy
I don't plan to deal with those who open id topics because usually those who open this topic are those who don't know how to play, thank you for making it clear that you are one of them.

Yaswanth Trigger

How Copy ?
Game Assistant
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Deny this report

All provided Evidence are third party please ask POV owner to make an complaint if he wanted to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom