Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Anthony_King
Suspect ID
22043, 4197, 11324
Date of violation
May 17, 2021
Time of violation
5:59-6:12
Proofs
https://streamable.com/g6jh3o

Anthony Pluxury

Player
Player
We had a shootout with ballas at back of megamall they were shooting out of there HQ which was ID 22043 which would be the first video. I was tryin to have a civil conversation trying to advice ballas leadership that there guys were doing such rule break while sitting on the outside of there HQ. I then couldn't even get a whole sentence out before I was gun downed while he was sitting in HQ by ID 4197. I then get revived by an EMS worker. As I try to get into my vehicle to leave I get gunned down again by ID 11324, 12109 and others if you see there are more than 2 lines of bullets hitting me. In the picture below I want to point out that I'm not in the HQ just so that the ballas cant twist this against me my left tire was out till they shot me the first time if you look on the 2nd video it'll show me trying to leave as I see him raise his gun and when I died it made the car turn left. I would put all the suspect ID's in the category below but I maxed out the number of characters and wasn't able to put every ID that was apart of the situation. but to add suspect ID 12109 aswell which is listed in the above report. Also wasnt allowing me to post multiple videos in Proofs. 2nd video Grand Theft Auto V 2021.05.17 - 00.07.33.58.DVR_Trim (2) 3rd Video Grand Theft Auto V 2021.05.17 - 00.11.08.60.DVR_Trim SS.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
1.12 Gang members on their HQ can kill everybody in case if you do not agree with their demands.
As well it is not a territory of their HQ

REJECTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom