Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Shabah Verlice
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 8, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://streamable.com/9ismi5

pooja royal

EX EN3 leader Of Vagos and Bloods
Player
bismillah al rahman al rahim
Everything in pov clear my guy is teaming as a leo against leo's even if he has a currption bio that not allowed!
As also Jay Bishop the admin said that he have seen it so you can clarify it with him.

Asking patch me in nonrp chat when he was in dead ( Metagaming ) and we are fighting with all guys you can see clearly

Last edited:

pooja royal

EX EN3 leader Of Vagos and Bloods
Player
bismillah al rahman al rahim
Everything in pov clear my guy is teaming as a leo against leo's even if he has a currption bio that not allowed!
As also Jay Bishop the admin said that he have seen it so you can clarify it with him.
And post full pov you guys are planted solars there with your family and planed to fight, you 1st post full situation after gpd will decide who did that ,.

Shabah Verlice.

Forum King
Leader
And post full pov you guys are planted solars there with your family and planed to fight, you 1st post full situation after gpd will decide who did that ,.
Dont matter if they were my family or not there was a call there and all leos went there.
POV: Chatting shit
ur just things that tottaly dont have anything with you to do, i dont have to provide my bodycam or anything untill admin request from me and they woudn't even request cuz the siuastin is over 40min.

Naveed⚡️

Demon😈
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I decided to "Reject" the forum
I didn't saw any Fail Rp by ID 2878,
how do the other Leos Know that the guy helping the Leos he not in the Leo org.
However,
ID 471 will receive the punishment for Fail Rp/Metagaming.

All other comments will receive punishment for Off-Topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom