Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Clarko Choo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 7, 2023
Time of violation
19:41
Proofs
https://streamable.com/chhe44

Toxic MoneyMurder

Player
Player
you have got to hold a record for the most pov request on whole project and spawning in zone isnt bug abuse its event rule 1.3 but yh my g heres pov e.r 1.3
also here is admin saying its event rule 1.3 not bug abuse And here is other similar forum where I do same thing and it’s event rule 1.3

Toxic MoneyMurder

Player
Player
also ADMIN i request to see his pov for how he got on to the roof in this event as maybe he use first person which is infact bug abuse

Ryan Osman

Player
Player
you have got to hold a record for the most pov request on whole project and spawning in zone isnt bug abuse its event rule 1.3 but yh my g heres pov e.r 1.3
also here is admin saying its event rule 1.3 not bug abuse And here is other similar forum where I do same thing and it’s event rule 1.3
U spawned inside zone after the event had already started. The reason i say its bug abuse is beacuse i got banned for same thing
here is thread Approved - Pov request | 97298

Toxic MoneyMurder

Player
Player
U spawned inside zone after the event had already started. The reason i say its bug abuse is beacuse i got banned for same thing
thats a shame man hopefully the admin got punish as that is mistake on his side lol as you can see the one admin who punish u isnt even admin no more . its event rule 1.3 so now you know

Last edited:

Toxic MoneyMurder

Player
Player
also after seeing the forum from what i understand you died on main and had your twink waiting to spawn on the roof in same event you jus died in for this im not sure rule it is probably abuse as u comin back to same event after death w ur twink instantly to the roof but if you just spawn in zone its event rule 1.3 buddy its quite simple see the imgur link

Last edited:

Toxic MoneyMurder

Player
Player
Reviewing...
ADMIN i want to request his POV extended of how he got on to roof as i think he done first person mode bug abuse to get up there as he isnt showing pov of how he got on the roof in this forum On consideration - Pov req I 117231 from the same exact event same day say time so i think he either delete pov breaking event rule 1.7 or doing bug abuse to get on roof with first person in the event

Harry King

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Requesting extended POV from ID 97300 of how you got onto the Roof.
You have 6 hours to do so.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom