Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dutch Memati
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 10, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/gLeeu7qxD6o?si=DxToQPwpCgsm8PnP

Ayman Memati

Player
Player
i start the clip when you start provok me if you have any pov you can put it about me for idiot liar

Nablo9

Player
Player
You insulted my family and provoked me, and when I insulted you, you filmed me to mock me. Here a fair ruling is issued, and I swear that you insulted my family. Do not forget here there is a fair administration. With all my regards.❤️🙏

Ayman Memati

Player
Player
you swear wtf you r a big liar xd if i provok you put pov contre me here the administration works on evidence idiot if you have evidence put it about me and justice will be done do not consider yourself oppresse when you r the oppressor

Hisham Bishop

Head of Raccoons
Server Administrator
(not offtopic)
no reason to insult someone with his sister if u have proof for that u can post it in forum and we will see (y)

Nablo9

Player
Player
Why do you send friends to report on me when they are already liars? Do not forget that there is a fair administration here and it rules with justice, and no matter how many of you there are, I am alone.🙏

Ayman Memati

Player
Player
xd you r soo idiot man if i provok you you can not provok me you need to get pov and report me you don t have the right to provok me again + i m not provoking you you r a big liar all this boys was in the situation they tell the truth stop lying.

Nablo9

Player
Player
You came and provoked me because of a family dispute. Tell them, don't lie, otherwise I have proof and you give me stars because you are a policeman and you give me tickets and everything without any reason for me and my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom