Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asil_Bey

Vagos | Ekip Family
Player
Information!
1. Your name IRL: Caner
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Daily average online: 10+ Hours per Day
5. Your Discord: asil_bey
6. Your Nickname: Asil Bey
7. Your ID: 390
My experiences:;

-Marabunta Deputy
-Families Deputy
-Vagos Deputy
-Ex Vagos Leader

-Bloods deputy

1. I want to be the Leader of Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be the leader of this particular organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- I want to be a Vagos leader because I have a lot of experience. I have served as a member of parliament and leader many times before. I'm currently a FIB member and I've seen that the RP done by gangs is very bad. I've fixed this before. We can make it right again with my family and friends.

- I think that high ranks should be given to people who are the most active and know the rules. I applied this in my previous semester. I want to upgrade Vagos again from where it left off.

- During my leadership period, I saw that other gang leaders gave ranks to people who did not obey the rules and violated the rules. This is an event that completely ends the rp.

- I've been in gangs for a very long time. I know exactly what to do about the gang.

- As long as I was active in gangs, I tried to keep the gang active as much as I could and I succeeded. I made many friends. I want to gather my family and friends in the same gang and be the most active gang.

3. Your suggestions for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- Every day I will do 1x Hostage situation, 1x FZ raid, 1x armory robbery, 1x 24/7 store robbery. Since the police are afraid of entering the ghetto, I will take as many hostages as I can out of the ghetto. Additionally, bonuses will be given after every activity we do.

- As the Ekip Family, we have many friends and we will make the gang friends with them.

- we will earn 10 thousand graffiti per hour

- Our warehouse will always be full. We will never be left without money or weapons

- We will try to make 100 percent grass

- We will applaud everyone in the ghetto and the name of Vagos will be everywhere

- The Beach ghetto will be under Vagos rule.

- I will talk to other gang leaders about increasing the RP level.

My friends will always be with me, my enemies will always be against me

Best Regards Asil Bey

kalyan singh

Player
Player
Information!
1. Your name IRL: Caner
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Daily average online: 10+ Hours per Day
5. Your Discord: asil_bey
6. Your Nickname: Asil Bey
7. Your ID: 390
My experiences:;

-Marabunta Deputy
-Families Deputy
-Vagos Deputy
-Ex Vagos Leader

-Bloods deputy

1. I want to be the Leader of Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be the leader of this particular organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- I want to be a Vagos leader because I have a lot of experience. I have served as a member of parliament and leader many times before. I'm currently a FIB member and I've seen that the RP done by gangs is very bad. I've fixed this before. We can make it right again with my family and friends.

- I think that high ranks should be given to people who are the most active and know the rules. I applied this in my previous semester. I want to upgrade Vagos again from where it left off.

- During my leadership period, I saw that other gang leaders gave ranks to people who did not obey the rules and violated the rules. This is an event that completely ends the rp.

- I've been in gangs for a very long time. I know exactly what to do about the gang.

- As long as I was active in gangs, I tried to keep the gang active as much as I could and I succeeded. I made many friends. I want to gather my family and friends in the same gang and be the most active gang.

3. Your suggestions for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- Every day I will do 1x Hostage situation, 1x FZ raid, 1x armory robbery, 1x 24/7 store robbery. Since the police are afraid of entering the ghetto, I will take as many hostages as I can out of the ghetto. Additionally, bonuses will be given after every activity we do.

- As the Ekip Family, we have many friends and we will make the gang friends with them.

- we will earn 10 thousand graffiti per hour

- Our warehouse will always be full. We will never be left without money or weapons

- We will try to make 100 percent grass

- We will applaud everyone in the ghetto and the name of Vagos will be everywhere

- The Beach ghetto will be under Vagos rule.

- I will talk to other gang leaders about increasing the RP level.

My friends will always be with me, my enemies will always be against me

Best Regards Asil Bey
+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom