Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Phantom blaze
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 5, 2023
Time of violation
16:33
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxKyO36HliQ

Aarush Goyal

Player
Player

It would be better if an hindi speaking admin sees this discord dm

So The person that is being targeted here is me who was the part of this family for more than 10-11 months and the leader who made the forum was also invited by me in this family since that old time i was deputy of the family and now after transferring of the leadership to someone else the old leader is making forum against me of stealing in this image of discord dm i asked the old leader to checks logs and tell me if i own them something but till today i never got a reply from him, and the leadership u can see from the last approved unnoffial org as there is also mentioned the same discord username.

Lastly, the stuff that are claimed i stole them from warehouse were ammunation and vest that i took for family raid purpose you admins can also check raid logs of shadow blaze as well.

Lately, I left the family due to the behaviour of that leader who used to presurize the new ones to work for them and he used to take bussiness from people for holding purpose when they were leaving the game and never gave them back when they came back in the city.

Steezy Murphy

Loyal to loyal friends!
Server Administrator
Rejected

All of the items he took from warehouse also put back in warehouse as its shown in the POV, Also Proof of logs is very old
(Also if there if i see any other targeting complaint on the forums you will receive punishment)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom