Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zaykuno Maharlika
Administrators nickname
Shay Wraith
Date
Oct 11, 2023
Time
0:53
Proofs
https://youtu.be/3cEfnz31oQU

Zaykuno Reborn

Most Wanted / West Mafia
Player
Hello Good Day,

I would like to write an unban appeal for GR1.7 It is forbidden to transfer property as a gift (including neon shoes), whose total amount exceeds $5.000.000(You are allowed to receive 5.000.000$ and transfer 5.000.000$ per day.)(It is allowed to withdraw/deposit money from/to family balance.) | Ban 60 days

Basically I just bought 140GC for 9.8M, all transaction is recorded from Paying 9.8M to Receiving 140 GC, what we all know you cant transfer money exceeding 5M AS A GIFT
but in my case I did not give him 9.8M For Free i buy 140 GC from him.

9.8M Payment -
140GC Received -

My humble request request to unban my account, Thank you for reading my appeal.

Vui

Player
Player
Basically I just bought 140GC for 9.8M, all transaction is recorded from Paying 9.8M to Receiving 140 GC, what we all know you cant transfer money exceeding 5M AS A GIFT

As you can see from GR 1.7

It is forbidden to transfer property as a gift (including neon shoes), whose total amount exceeds $5.000.000 (You are allowed to receive 5.000.000$ and transfer 5.000.000$ per day)

So... u transfer 9.8m to him mean already violate 5m per day...

Sehajdeep Singh Bains

Player
Player
As you can see from GR 1.7

It is forbidden to transfer property as a gift (including neon shoes), whose total amount exceeds $5.000.000 (You are allowed to receive 5.000.000$ and transfer 5.000.000$ per day)

So... u transfer 9.8m to him mean already violate 5m per day...
It was as a gift nothing to give in change of money it is allowed only 5m per day but instead of giving money as gift he buyed gc from him he payed the money for stuff not as gift

Vui

Player
Player
It was as a gift nothing to give in change of money it is allowed only 5m per day but instead of giving money as gift he buyed gc from him he payed the money for stuff not as gift
It is not about gift...as long as you transfer money using G --> 3 --> 1 function in game it is restricted to 5m per day...

Thats why the GR1.7 also got too: (It is allowed to withdraw/deposit money from/to family balance.)

You can issue bonus more than 5m to the person no problem, but not giving money using G --> 3 --> 1 more than 5m per day

Zaykuno Reborn

Most Wanted / West Mafia
Player
-----

Don't argue here. This is appeal is for Higher Admins not yours.
Thanks.

Reactions: Vui

Zaykuno Reborn

Most Wanted / West Mafia
Player
Hello Good Day,

I would like to write an unban appeal for GR1.7 It is forbidden to transfer property as a gift (including neon shoes), whose total amount exceeds $5.000.000(You are allowed to receive 5.000.000$ and transfer 5.000.000$ per day.)(It is allowed to withdraw/deposit money from/to family balance.) | Ban 60 days

9.8M Payment -
140GC Received -

My humble request request to unban my account, Thank you for reading my appeal.
Maybe I misunderstood/confused about this rule. I sincerely apologize for my action, in reflect for what I did I am willing to get all my money wiped and start from $0. This is my first RP server and I really enjoy playing on this project. I hope you can give me another chance to enjoy the server

Best Regards,
Zaykuno

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
You are not allowed to pass more than 5 mil a day​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom