Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bubbles Mazoku
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 11, 2023
Time of violation
14:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/zDREt3N

BubblesMazoku4Life<3

Mrs.ChrisMazoku<3
Player
I was listed as deputy gov on the party list as I was told that is what I would be made when signing the contract, when jose won he immediately made me deputy, and gave me roles. One of his friends decided they wanted to be deputy and he removed me for them, I then confronted him about it which he removed them and put me back as deputy as promised and deserved. 30 mins later after his friend spoke to him, he removed me again and went silent. I worked his whole campaign for him as he made a promise and contract for position. He is clearing showing favoritism and giving special favors to his friends. He didnt remove me from the org but still he put me as suspended after already making me deputy and giving me my rolls, you can also check in gov discord that he is switching rolls and playing with them. He also told me that Lavi Pluxury was the one that told him to remove my rolls whcih was a lie.

Last edited:

Lavi Pluxury

Bolero > G Wagon
Player
Rejected

There is no LR 1.7 approved against you !

Also, the leader has the flexibility to chose his own deputies.
Moreover, I'll have a look to the issue related to favoritism IF there is any!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom