Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alex Morningstar
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Oct 12, 2023
Time
14:30
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/502353/

Alex Hendrickson

Player
Player
Hi Mazhor,

Pleasure to meet you and sorry for meeting in a bad light.
I am a player from RS Server, have been playing there for a bit more than 1 year, in the meantime invested a lot of time and resource in the game.
Recently i received a fully justified ban there and got my account locked for the next 60 days.
This will couse me to lose everything i worked for and invested in the past year.

I would again like to mention that i completly agree with the punishment i received from RS Head admins nor i deny it in any way.
With this appeal i just want to take preassure off the RS head admins and ask if you for any kind of forgivness.

This is my first ever ban, i have maybe a few visits to the demorgan and thats it. I was a respected member of the RS admin comunnity furfilling my duty with no warnings. Also i big part od roleplay community on our RS server.

I had one moment of unclear thinking and conducted a rule breaking thing and thats how i got the ban.

Again i would really like to highlight that i admit to my sins and i would extremly love to be able to get back in to the game and retain my hard earned property ingame.

Please feel free to check my account in more detaila in RS server: Alex Morningstar ID 29769.

Thank you for reading this and possibly considering of giving me a second chance!

Best of luck!

Mujo Simba

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Zalba napisana u nepravilnom formatu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom