Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jasmeet Pluxury
Suspect ID
67519, 100207
Date of violation
Oct 12, 2023
Time of violation
14:57
Proofs
https://youtu.be/9Wfx1-7gjuM

Jasmeet Pluxury

Player
Player
This guy first do NLR and then he call his friend because how his friend know that we killed this friend ( 67519), this guy (100207) came there and without demand he starts shooting me at same time I accidently got shotted by my Gang member, I got patched my EMS and with in 5 minutes this guy (67519) came back in taxi which is not possible because IN CASE - if he got patch by EMS like I got then why he called taxi he just need to come 10-20 steps to go inside his house but he went to PH after got died and that he take taxi and come back to same location where he got killed within 6 mins which is not allowed

Liam Pluxury

Howdy
Player
This guy first do NLR and then he call his friend because how his friend know that we killed this friend ( 67519), this guy (100207) came there and without demand he starts shooting me at same time I accidently got shotted by my Gang member, I got patched my EMS and with in 5 minutes this guy (67519) came back in taxi which is not possible because IN CASE - if he got patch by EMS like I got then why he called taxi he just need to come 10-20 steps to go inside his house but he went to PH after got died and that he take taxi and come back to same location where he got killed within 6 mins which is not allowed
we have 3-4 houses in that place and he told fam members to come at the solar time before an hour ago

Liam Pluxury

Howdy
Player
i saw you shooting my friend (67519) and i was waiting for other fam members to come and why should i give you demands for that i saw you shoot him

Arda Tateman

Smack That
Player
Approved

ID 67519 will receive a punishment for GR 6.15 ( there is not enough proof for NLR )

ID 206630 will receive a punishment for GR 6.15

ID 100207 will receive a punishment for GR 6.15

ID 279318 will receive a punishment for GR 6.15​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom