Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Cavit Alemdar
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 12, 2023
Time of violation
21:07
Proofs
https://youtu.be/dzSka7HBWWY

Cavit Karaca

Player
Player
While I was patrolling the city normally, I came across a wrongly parked car and I turned on my sirens to get the car to move out of the wrong parking place and no one pulled out. When I went down to check the car I was told I had to leave the area and even though I explained that this was a road and not your private space, this still happened to me. was imposed. Since more than one person was holding a gun, I tried to escape by doing FEAR RP, even though it was not their private area. But they killed me while I was running away.The shooting started before the person with ID number 28742 finished counting. You can see this in the video. When it started counting down from 5, I pressed the f key to get into my car, but I couldn't move because it prevented me from leaving. But when I started to run away from there, they shot me. They can't shoot at me when I listen to the warning and run away.

Last edited:

Asil_Bey

Vagos | Ekip Family
Player

I have given you 5 seconds to leave the location and your family member is also given a warning. But 10 seconds pass and you're still lingering

Cavit Karaca

Player
Player
There I already pressed the F key to get in the vehicle and I couldn't get in because you blocked me from getting in the vehicle. And besides, it's a road, not your private space.

Asil_Bey

Vagos | Ekip Family
Player
As seen from your bodycam, my friend also warns that you should leave.

zeeroo

babalar kural tanimaz
Player
While I was patrolling the city normally, I came across a wrongly parked car and I turned on my sirens to get the car to move out of the wrong parking place and no one pulled out. When I went down to check the car I was told I had to leave the area and even though I explained that this was a road and not your private space, this still happened to me. was imposed. Since more than one person was holding a gun, I tried to escape by doing FEAR RP, even though it was not their private area. But they killed me while I was running away.The shooting started before the person with ID number 28742 finished counting. You can see this in the video. When it started counting down from 5, I pressed the f key to get into my car, but I couldn't move because it prevented me from leaving. But when I started to run away from there, they shot me. They can't shoot at me when I listen to the warning and run away.
stfu

Fstoq DeArcy

Player
Player
Rejected
file a new complaint and Provide POV of the entire situation from the start before going to that place.

Incorrect title format.

All off-topic comments will receive forum punishments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom