Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
mister mee
Administrators nickname
beni valentine
Date
Oct 12, 2023
Time
21:06
Proofs
https://youtu.be/gvRBssSuvmQ

therushboy

Player
Player
all in pov we didnt do any fz raid we said we will only treaspass steal some ammo and leave we wont do any fz raid but when i was stealing some ammo they said on thew radio they will do an fz raid but they didnt right now when i heared that i left ng base and i got a punichment for something i didnt do all in pov and u can hear in pov when they said leave leave leave i left immedilitaly and then they said dont leave dont leave wait but i left

Ashhhk

Player
Player
Surely denied.

You are using your personal vehicle instead of ORG vehicle based on POV.

therushboy

Player
Player
There is no events we are just stealing ammo and trespassing we didnt do any fz raid when we start the fz and i am using my vechile yeah the punichment will be right and u are doing off topic there is nothing in here thats target u why u commenting

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
You acted as gang, so punishment is correct​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom