Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Daniel Jackson
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 12, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyrqYsDC7Kk

Daniel Jackson

Best AF Pilot
Player
Dear Gods,

As seen in the POV, persons with the ID number 168778,32483,45885,35375,78201 entered the NG base without permission with armored vehicles. This is a violation of the rules and I ask that the necessary action be taken.

Kindest regards,

Daniel Jackson
Colonel National Guard

Koren Bolo

Player
Player
Hello Dear Admins.

The POV is Cut, Because the guy reported us and he was using Illegal Record ( like OBS) so he deleted it. hes Devicing admins.

please lets see the FULLrecord. also let me show you one more thing:

The car is not armor, you didnt even try.
Proof:

Thank you. Hope he will show the full pov

Daniel Jackson

Best AF Pilot
Player
The POV is Cut, Because the guy reported us and he was using Illegal Record ( like OBS) so he deleted it. hes Devicing admins.

If you are too ignorant to Decipher the difference between Bandicut and Bandicam, it ceases to be my problem. Bandicam is a video recording retrieval program, just like OBS, it is an illegal program and it is forbidden to use it. Bandicut, on the other hand, is the video editor program that its name implies, and it is the program where only works such as cutting and cropping on videos are performed. I get my recordings with NVIDIA GeForce Experience. You do not have the right to accuse me of being illegal in any way. Please do some research, expand your knowledge base.

Kelvin Meaoww

FIB
Player
Hello Dear Admins.

please lets see the FULLrecord. also let me show you one more thing:

The car is not armor, you didnt even try.
Proof:

Thank you. Hope he will show the full pov
Confirmed by Admins. Bandicut is legal and can be used. Bandicam is illegal (OBS). Kindly before accusing someone get the proper information.

Koren Bolo

Player
Player
Also how you can talk on RADIO when 5 people pushing you and shooting you?
this is not real man
forum warrior

Diego Gonzales

Player
Player
Dear Gods,

As seen in the POV, persons with the ID number 168778,32483,45885,35375,78201 entered the NG base without permission with armored vehicles. This is a violation of the rules and I ask that the necessary action be taken.

Kindest regards,

Daniel Jackson
Colonel National Guard
Brother we did some rp situation and as u can see the car is not armored so we didn’t break any rules Ty.

Samantha Parker

General | NG
Player
Brother we did some rp situation and as u can see the car is not armored so we didn’t break any rules Ty.
if you didnt do anything wrong then why r u texting here and spamming. Wait for the admins to decide.

In my opinion this is wrong. Its an armored vehicle clearly and i hope admins take action.

Regards
Major General
Samantha Parker

Lidor Solomon

Player
Player
if you didnt do anything wrong then why r u texting here and spamming. Wait for the admins to decide.

In my opinion this is wrong. Its an armored vehicle clearly and i hope admins take action.

Regards
Major General
Samantha Parker
If its armored vehicle you can tell me how I die in this video?

Ethan Murphy

🎵ישראל היא הבית שלי🎵
Player
Rejected.

Its possible to shoot players in the vehicle - proven by video.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom