Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved REPORTING MARKHOR FAMILY | COMBAT LOG | FAMILY ABUSING | FAIL INITIATION | VDM | MIXING | 3.1,3.3,6.7 RULE BREAK |

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
usqq zigana
Suspect ID
34961 , 88359
Date of violation
Feb 12, 2022
Time of violation
21:47 PKT
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1h8CIAFraA

usq1337

ɪꜰ ᴋᴀʀᴍᴀ ᴅᴏᴇꜱɴ'ᴛ ʜɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜ, ɪ ɢʟᴀᴅʟʏ ᴡɪʟʟ.
Player
I am here to report the Markhor family. First thing first, we were roaming around the LifeInvader and Vinewood road and saw a house where the solar panels were placed. We decided to take their solar panels peacefully and with no disturbance. We jumped into their house and check the time of solar panel. We were keeping eye on their solar panels and instantly around 6-7 people came and tell us to leave their property as you can see in (VIDEO NO 1). Unfortunately my instant replay doesn't the voice of VIDEO NO 1. I apologize.
We went back to our house and get fully loaded up to get their batteries on time. In (VIDEO NO 2) you can see clearly they pointed gun on us and tell us to leave again. But this time we decided not to leave and snatch their batteries. We try to negotiate, and ID | 34961 went OOC and said "record POV and 5 second POV and shoot on them". and after they start shooting on us. We banged all their peoples and I mocked them hard. As you can see in the bottom of RAGEMP, the time is 17:16. Still around 30-40 mins were left to get battery from the solar panel.
We again decided to go and check the time of solar panels in (VIDEO NO 3). When we reached at the destination already more then 7 peoples of Markhor was there. We try to check the time of solar panel but they again threatened us to leave their property. We were already fully loaded up and try to fight with them. In (VIDEO NO 3) timestamp 2:14 they shoot JANI to initiate CODE RED. We again killed them all. We gave CPR to their leader and try to convince him to not fight us back again if we came back again to take your solar panel batteries. Unfortunately LSPD was their at the situation and we ran away from that place.
In (VIDEO NO 4), we went back to collect the batteries from their solar panels. As you can see ID | 88359 talked about our sister virginity and again try to insult our family that three of our sisters are non virgin, timestamp (0:45). Being honest we don't have a female member in a our family, m pretty sure he's talking about IRL. Without any headsup they again initiate CODE RED. Again we were successful to kill their all peoples.
In (VIDEO NO 5), we again went back to collect their batteries but ID | 52022 threated us to leave the area but ID | 119339 start punching JANI. They again initiated CODE RED and killed JANI but unfortunately we won the situation back. As you can see in bottom of RAGEMP time was 18:51.
In (VIDEO NO 6), we were holding whole their house to collect battery. A proper NLR should be applied but they came back without applying NLR rules and regulation. 5 minutes were left till the battery pop out from solar panel. We threated their people to leave area or we gonna initiate CODE RED. They denied to leave the area and we start popping off them. As you can see in the video ID | 56756 doesn't show fearRP, timestamp (3:15).
In (VIDEO NO 7), there were like 2 mins left for the battery and two of their guys ID | 56756 and ID | 79512 doesn't show fearRP. Mentioning the time 19;00 ingame for (VIDEO NO 8).
In (VIDEO NO 8), A proper NLR should be applied but they came back without applying NLR rules and regulation. As rules says they can't comeback for 15 minutes at the same place. We were roaming around that area but they killed our 2 people. Me and JANI came back at the place and as you can see ID | 52022 start doing VDM.
In (VIDEO NO 9), Its a POV of my family member in which its clearly shown that ID | 52022 was doing VDM again and again.
In (VIDEO NO 10), As its clearly shown that ID | 60330 combat log.
In (VIDEO NO 11), Its a POV of my family member in which its clearly shown that ID | 119339 combat log.

This message is for the Curator of Unofficial Org who gonna overlook this ticket. We both families belong to a country named Pakistan. Our national language is Urdu. There are multiple clips in which both parties were talking in Urdu language. There are some Pakistani and Indians Adminstrators in your staff team which gonna help you to translate those clips in Urdu language was spoken. I want you to have a deep look into this all clips and take a serious action. Currently respectful Curator you are the judiciary of this ticket. You better know the difference between correct and incorrect.

Mentioning those ID which are involved in this situation
ID | 119301 | 34961 | 119302 | 78023 | 88359 | 120595 | 119339 | 52022 | 56756 | 79512

Attached Links of all videos:-
VIDEO NO 1:
VIDEO NO 2:
VIDEO NO 3:
VIDEO NO 4:
VIDEO NO 5:
VIDEO NO 6: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08_5gqaRRg4
VIDEO NO 7: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvIS_9HFEmM
VIDEO NO 8: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLR2i5LP3DU
VIDEO NO 9: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncwKCi30T40
VIDEO NO 10: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yH94tilKB8
VIDEO NO 11: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL7TDTYJUSc

Last edited:

Arda Guetta

Player
Player
I am here to report the Markhor family. First thing first, we were roaming around the LifeInvader and Vinewood road and saw a house where the solar panels were placed. We decided to take their solar panels peacefully and with no disturbance. We jumped into their house and check the time of solar panel. We were keeping eye on their solar panels and instantly around 6-7 people came and tell us to leave their property as you can see in (VIDEO NO 1). Unfortunately my instant replay doesn't the voice of VIDEO NO 1. I apologize.
We went back to our house and get fully loaded up to get their batteries on time. In (VIDEO NO 2) you can see clearly they pointed gun on us and tell us to leave again. But this time we decided not to leave and snatch their batteries. We try to negotiate, and ID | 34961 went OOC and said "record POV and 5 second POV and shoot on them". and after they start shooting on us. We banged all their peoples and I mocked them hard. As you can see in the bottom of RAGEMP, the time is 17:16. Still around 30-40 mins were left to get battery from the solar panel.
We again decided to go and check the time of solar panels in (VIDEO NO 3). When we reached at the destination already more then 7 peoples of Markhor was there. We try to check the time of solar panel but they again threatened us to leave their property. We were already fully loaded up and try to fight with them. In (VIDEO NO 3) timestamp 2:14 they shoot JANI to initiate CODE RED. We again killed them all. We gave CPR to their leader and try to convince him to not fight us back again if we came back again to take your solar panel batteries. Unfortunately LSPD was their at the situation and we ran away from that place.
In (VIDEO NO 4), we went back to collect the batteries from their solar panels. As you can see ID | 88359 talked about our sister virginity and again try to insult our family that three of our sisters are non virgin, timestamp (0:45). Being honest we don't have a female member in a our family, m pretty sure he's talking about IRL. Without any headsup they again initiate CODE RED. Again we were successful to kill their all peoples.
In (VIDEO NO 5), we again went back to collect their batteries but ID | 52022 threated us to leave the area but ID | 119339 start punching JANI. They again initiated CODE RED and killed JANI but unfortunately we won the situation back. As you can see in bottom of RAGEMP time was 18:51.
In (VIDEO NO 6), we were holding whole their house to collect battery. A proper NLR should be applied but they came back without applying NLR rules and regulation. 5 minutes were left till the battery pop out from solar panel. We threated their people to leave area or we gonna initiate CODE RED. They denied to leave the area and we start popping off them. As you can see in the video ID | 56756 doesn't show fearRP, timestamp (3:15).
In (VIDEO NO 7), there were like 2 mins left for the battery and two of their guys ID | 56756 and ID | 79512 doesn't show fearRP. Mentioning the time 19;00 ingame for (VIDEO NO 8).
In (VIDEO NO 8), A proper NLR should be applied but they came back without applying NLR rules and regulation. As rules says they can't comeback for 15 minutes at the same place. We were roaming around that area but they killed our 2 people. Me and JANI came back at the place and as you can see ID | 52022 start doing VDM.
In (VIDEO NO 9), Its a POV of my family member in which its clearly shown that ID | 52022 was doing VDM again and again.
In (VIDEO NO 11), Its a POV of my family member in which its clearly shown that ID | 119339 combat log.

This message is for the Curator of Unofficial Org who gonna overlook this ticket. We both families belong to a country named Pakistan. Our national language is Urdu. There are multiple clips in which both parties were talking in Urdu language. There are some Pakistani and Indians Adminstrators in your staff team which gonna help you to translate those clips in Urdu language was spoken. I want you to have a deep look into this all clips and take a serious action. Currently respectful Curator you are the judiciary of this ticket. You better know the difference between correct and incorrect.

Ved Das

Player
Player
Yeah the markhoor are Pussys
harlem.gif

Paul William

b̶l̶o̶o̶d̶s | BAJRANG DAL | PAUL LASSAN | EX FIB
Player

Mentioning those ID which are involved in this situation
ID | 119301 | 34961 | 119302 | 78023 | 88359 | 120595 | 119339 | 52022 | 56756 | 79512

Attached Links of all videos:-
VIDEO NO 1:
VIDEO NO 2:
VIDEO NO 3:
VIDEO NO 4:
VIDEO NO 5:
VIDEO NO 6: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08_5gqaRRg4
VIDEO NO 7: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvIS_9HFEmM
VIDEO NO 8: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLR2i5LP3DU
VIDEO NO 9: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncwKCi30T40
VIDEO NO 10: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yH94tilKB8
VIDEO NO 11: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL7TDTYJUSc
Markhoors are the new family they shouldn't qualify for being unofficial there unofficial ship should be removed they do daily rulebreaks and shit

Beluga Valentino

Player
Player
Markhoors are the new family they shouldn't qualify for being unofficial there unofficial ship should be removed they do daily rulebreaks and shit
imagine raiding us and getting clap in raids and now your telling were not qualify for unofficial

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 34961 will receive a punishment for Mixing Based on Evidence 2.
ID 88359 will receive a punishment for Fail RP Based on Evidence2.
ID 119339 will receive a punishment for RDM Based on Evidence4 and CL Based on Evidence11.
ID 56756 will receive a punishment for Fear RP Based on Evidence6.
ID 60330 will receive a punishment for CL Based on Evidence10.
ID 52022 will receive a punishment for Admin disrespect, Server Disrespect, Racism, Provoking Admins, Asking to be Permanently Banned, encouraging Family Members to break Rules and VDM Based on the Evidence Provided to us in your Own live stream.
ID 105398 will receive a punishment for Meta Gaming Based on Evidence2.
ID 120582 will receive a punishment for RDM Based on Evidence4.

Family Markhor Will Be Removed From Unofficial.
Family Ghoulies Will Receive a Warning For Meta Gaming by multiple members.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom