Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bilo Meed
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 15, 2023
Time of violation
17:25
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCna3Jv3lVk

yusf

Player
Player
i dont want any one to offtopic and i am always ready to be pc cheked i was pc checked like a week ago
and i am down to be pc check when ever they want

BiloMed

Player
Player
no one off topic and its Obvious that you have boost or somthing cuz that car cant do 262km
i dont want any one to offtopic and i am always ready to be pc cheked i was pc checked like a week ago
and i am down to be pc check when ever they want

thorsten g

Player
Player
i wanna see how he lunching so fast and how he get me at 1:50 and he was crashing
on that track, if you start on the right side, the road gives better grip for some reason=more speed. but it looks like broddy going a little bit too fast, and lifting the throttle to avoid going to fast..

u reaching over 200 when barley pressing the throttle xD. u have some explaining to do with admins, gl with that

Last edited:

Jalal Broddy

Player
Player
yusf broddy is my player and i teached him race and hes a good racer. I know 100 % hes not using cheat and thats because hes better than you. And you cant race and drive normal car . When I am government i take away your driving license. I hope you learn how to race. If admin does check and knows hes not cheat its prove. And why hes more fast i think his car has engine level 3 Xd:sneaky:

Last edited:

Awe Sinner

Player
Player
yusf broddy is my player and i teached him race and hes a good racer. I know 100 % hes not using cheat and thats because hes better than you. And you cant race and drive normal car . When I am government i take away your driving license. I hyope you learn how to race. If admin does check and knows hes not cheat its prove. And why hes more fast i think his car has engine level 3 Xd:sneaky:
u need to attend some more English lessons

Jalal Broddy

Player
Player
Reading your previous message is what makes me lose braincells, it's an English server for a reason.
I dont think you had some to begin with, and dont read it because nobody is forcing you to and maybe ignore the forum when it doesnt relate to u, let the admin decide and we will see whos right, u guys just want my member to get banned because he humiliated this racer xd

BiloMed

Player
Player
yusf broddy is my player and i teached him race and hes a good racer. I know 100 % hes not using cheat and thats because hes better than you. And you cant race and drive normal car . When I am government i take away your driving license. I hope you learn how to race. If admin does check and knows hes not cheat its prove. And why hes more fast i think his car has engine level 3 Xd:sneaky:
fact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom