Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mike Mage
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 16, 2023
Time of violation
8:51
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQA_uehV8Nw

BetBroski

Player
Player
I thought the guy I was shooting at was the one that killed me and my fam member. I want to see how I got killed because he was behind the corner not even looking at me in my eyes. Also I was out of his line of sight on the roof? What happened here?

Walter Blackkk

Player
Player
I thought the guy I was shooting at was the one that killed me and my fam member. I want to see how I got killed because he was behind the corner not even looking at me in my eyes. Also I was out of his line of sight on the roof? What happened here?
Dsync

Billy Murdda

Player
Player
you complain too much you would be better if you wouldn’t sit on these forums all day long.

BetBroski

Player
Player
you complain too much you would be better if you wouldn’t sit on these forums all day long.
Didn't you just get off your second or third ban? On which of your accounts...? I'm losing count now.

I think hoping on a forum thread completely unrelated to you isn't the smartest move.

Billy Murdda

Player
Player
then again your proving my point 🤣 and it’s related to me because it’s my family members your calling out.
Didn't you just get off your second or third ban? On which of your accounts...? I'm losing count now.

I think hoping on a forum thread completely unrelated to you isn't the smartest move.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom