Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tobi Zone
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 17, 2023
Time of violation
12:54
Proofs
https://youtu.be/s25P9FVhzNI

OMEN HUXLEY

Ace
Player
this guy is from uchiha and idk why every single guy in uchiha has problem with me xd they keep provoking me and its a bit annoying pls look for this and i wiould request an indian admin to review this and as he said that i sad bad things to him u can check it in his pov if he posts and yes i did said bad thing to him in green zone but first take his pov too . and pls watch the pov from 1:52 as when i was trimming the long video he gave me a black screen for first 1 min ......

OMEN HUXLEY

Ace
Player
this pov is before me getting killed when he started provoking me as i was just chilling with my friends on vc but was not talking about ingame things

Money Lal

Player
Player
dear admin the guy named tobi zone he was in uchiha fam he scammed lot of uchiha members by saying please give me money i will return it but he never return back and he comes to our fam house and provoking us by saying your ex leader is " RANDI" which means PROSTITUTE in hindi. the day before yesterday my fam member went to admin jail and he is also there he was abusing our fam member and whole grp server by saying i know all admins indirectly implying that admins won't be able to do anything. but we let him go coz we are mature and we dont wanna ruin someone's gaming experience. i believe the admins are always impartial and will take the right action after analyzing the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom