Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Provoking , Toxicity , OOC insult I 168073 - 275246

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Karga Gun
Suspect ID
168073 - 275246
Date of violation
Oct 17, 2023
Time of violation
13:12
Proofs
https://youtu.be/kuBxpLoOioI

karga

Player
Player
These people are constantly opening fire on our house from the mountain opposite our house and are constantly trying to provoke us. We tried to talk to them many times but they just shoot and swear. Person with ID number 283330 was punished by Elson_ Ace admin for killing us in front of our family home today. We are trying to play a clean game. But we are tired of these people constantly shooting at our house from afar and constantly shouting disgusting curses.
The events start at 1:00 minutes of my video.

As you can see in this evidence, after killing other family members, they do the same to them.
From the perspective of their own family members, we see how provocative they are in front of a dead body.

They constantly disturb us and say that as long as we complain here, they will disturb us more and will mess with us as long as we come to the solar panels they have installed.

Liam Pluxury

Howdy
Player
These people are constantly opening fire on our house from the mountain opposite our house and are constantly trying to provoke us. We tried to talk to them many times but they just shoot and swear. Person with ID number 283330 was punished by Elson_ Ace admin for killing us in front of our family home today. We are trying to play a clean game. But we are tired of these people constantly shooting at our house from afar and constantly shouting disgusting curses.

As you can see in this evidence, after killing other family members, they do the same to them.
From the perspective of their own family members, we see how provocative they are in front of a dead body.

They constantly disturb us and say that as long as we complain here, they will disturb us more and will mess with us as long as we come to the solar panels they have installed.

He started Mass RDM and you are the real provokers. other admins warned you and fam so many time about provoking other families . This is all your plan (127657)

karga

Player
Player
I can't see anything about me in the content of the video you responded to. If you are treated unfairly, a complaint is created instead of commenting on the complaints made about you. Our family has 1000 members and we currently have 50 people active during active times. We can't control everyone's every move every minute, but I have some advice for you: If someone does something illegal to you, don't do something illegal in response. If you don't like someone in the game, you can raid his house, attack his panels, challenge him in the arena, these are all activities allowed by the game management, but instead of doing these, you just kill people and swear.
Another thing I see about you is that you love to fight with people about the complaints filed against you in the forum, we are starting to think that you enjoy acting against the rules and being punished as a result.

Liam Pluxury

Howdy
Player
I can't see anything about me in the content of the video you responded to. If you are treated unfairly, a complaint is created instead of commenting on the complaints made about you. Our family has 1000 members and we currently have 50 people active during active times. We can't control everyone's every move every minute, but I have some advice for you: If someone does something illegal to you, don't do something illegal in response. If you don't like someone in the game, you can raid his house, attack his panels, challenge him in the arena, these are all activities allowed by the game management, but instead of doing these, you just kill people and swear.
Another thing I see about you is that you love to fight with people about the complaints filed against you in the forum, we are starting to think that you enjoy acting against the rules and being punished as a result.
The only thing you do is the mistakes you done put in someone go and look someone for that don't put that on me We have massive POVs you and your family members provoking my family members. Why should I challenge provokers? I'm here to play roleplay, not PvP. Last minute you just came to provoke me right before .I got that too

Last edited:

karga

Player
Player
If you have proof, file a complaint against me or just shut up and learn to play by the rules. I'm sleeping now and while I'm sleeping you can tell as many lies about me as you want, good night.

Liam Pluxury

Howdy
Player
If you have proof, file a complaint against me or just shut up and learn to play by the rules. I'm sleeping now and while I'm sleeping you can tell as many lies about me as you want, good night.
No use if I file a complaint against you. You will do the same thing again and again Just a waste of time. You don't talk about rules you don't a sh!t about rules. Good Morning

Shahal Zayn

SZ
Player

Are you trying to decieve admins ? You saying we started provoking and killing you guys for no reason then why don't you post the whole situation POV in proof instead of cropping the part you just dead 💀.There isn't any toxicity in this , i just said what you guys deserve for provoking and killing us + there isn't any OOC insult in this (mf and son of b***** are just slangs) 😏

karga

Player
Player
Are you trying to decieve admins ? You saying we started provoking and killing you guys for no reason then why don't you post the whole situation POV in proof instead of cropping the part you just dead 💀.There isn't any toxicity in this , i just said what you guys deserve for provoking and killing us + there isn't any OOC insult in this (mf and son of b***** are just slangs) 😏
Do you realize you're speaking on behalf of the admins right now, buddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom