Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sully Stormy

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Ramez
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: PDT [ LA / Los angles ]
4. Average online per day: 4-10 hours
5. Your Discord: papadraco_00x
6. Your Nickname: Cloudy Fante
7. Your ID: 95532
Additional information
My Gang Experience
4X High command Bloods
1X High command Marabunta
2x High command Ballas
1x High command Vagos
1x High command Famillia
I have been playing for almost 3 years now!
-------------------------------
1. Leader of bloods.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.2 Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
-
1.2A - The first reason why i should be the leader of bloods is because I have a passion for being a leader for an organization. I believe i can stand out from all of these leaders because I will care about my organization more then they do and i give second chances. Im good at recruiting people who know what they are doing and im ghetto smart when im in the ghetto. Iv been through ghetto every day and not a single day i see a smart criminal. With me being a bloods leader i can show what a leader is and how a leader runs a organization with stress and allot on his shoulders. I will take care of my gang members and show them what its like being a gang member and show them allot of fun new experiences being in a criminal organization.

-
2.2A - Second reason why i should be the leader of bloods is because I wanna show the grand roleplay community how good of a leader i am to where you guys see 0 rule violations because like i said i stand out from these leaders. If you guys give me one chance i might change the perspective of the ghetto community on how the ghetto works and what a real leader looks like. All of these guys who Doubted bloods and said bloods was the worse gang they might wanna join back for a second chance when they see me there.

-
3.3A - Third reason i should be the leader of bloods is because Bloods deserve a good leader who will take care of them and show them that they are welcome in the gang so they can play and hop on every day. Just like any other leader they don't care about they members if they break rules or do what ever all they want is the money and the term to be over and that's all. A person like me im not that type of leader because I show respect / maturity / professionalism / mentality and growth to my community and my rookies. With all that provided it makes a 100% well built and healthy organization with a gang that knows what they are doing.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
3.A - My advise for improving roleplay in a organization is people who you recruit and if they are feed with the grand roleplay rules and how well they know them. Level dont matter to me because someone with 400+ in city years in the city can prob not know a single rule and get the gang disbanded from all the fail roleplay that happens. You can have someone who only has 5 years in the city and have not broken a single rule with rules knowledged perfectly and can be the key to organization perfection.

Notes: That is all i have to say for this leader application, Thanks for giving me the chance to apply for a position like this and i wish my self and others who applied well on there application. Good luck to everyone else who is applying. See you at bloods HQ when im a leader!

Sully Stormy

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Ramez
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: PDT [ LA / Los angles ]
4. Average online per day: 4-10 hours
5. Your Discord: papadraco_00x
6. Your Nickname: Cloudy Fante
7. Your ID: 95532
Additional information
My Gang Experience
4X High command Bloods
1X High command Marabunta
2x High command Ballas
1x High command Vagos
1x High command Famillia
I have been playing for almost 3 years now!
-------------------------------
1. Leader of bloods.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.2 Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
-
1.2A - The first reason why i should be the leader of bloods is because I have a passion for being a leader for an organization. I believe i can stand out from all of these leaders because I will care about my organization more then they do and i give second chances. Im good at recruiting people who know what they are doing and im ghetto smart when im in the ghetto. Iv been through ghetto every day and not a single day i see a smart criminal. With me being a bloods leader i can show what a leader is and how a leader runs a organization with stress and allot on his shoulders. I will take care of my gang members and show them what its like being a gang member and show them allot of fun new experiences being in a criminal organization.

-
2.2A - Second reason why i should be the leader of bloods is because I wanna show the grand roleplay community how good of a leader i am to where you guys see 0 rule violations because like i said i stand out from these leaders. If you guys give me one chance i might change the perspective of the ghetto community on how the ghetto works and what a real leader looks like. All of these guys who Doubted bloods and said bloods was the worse gang they might wanna join back for a second chance when they see me there.

-
3.3A - Third reason i should be the leader of bloods is because Bloods deserve a good leader who will take care of them and show them that they are welcome in the gang so they can play and hop on every day. Just like any other leader they don't care about they members if they break rules or do what ever all they want is the money and the term to be over and that's all. A person like me im not that type of leader because I show respect / maturity / professionalism / mentality and growth to my community and my rookies. With all that provided it makes a 100% well built and healthy organization with a gang that knows what they are doing.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
3.A - My advise for improving roleplay in a organization is people who you recruit and if they are feed with the grand roleplay rules and how well they know them. Level dont matter to me because someone with 400+ in city years in the city can prob not know a single rule and get the gang disbanded from all the fail roleplay that happens. You can have someone who only has 5 years in the city and have not broken a single rule with rules knowledged perfectly and can be the key to organization perfection.

Notes: That is all i have to say for this leader application, Thanks for giving me the chance to apply for a position like this and i wish my self and others who applied well on there application. Good luck to everyone else who is applying. See you at bloods HQ when im a leader!
My irl age is 18 dont get mistaken by 16!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom