Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akatsuki Lucky

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Lakshay
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 5hrs
5. Your Discord : redpandarp15
6. Your Nickname : Assassin Lucky
7. Your ID : 6691

Additional information

1. Leader of...
Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1.I want to be Leader OF Ballas because I have experience with gang and unoff Family. I am Deputy of the family and i know how to manage mass number of people. I was in every gangs and I have gained many experience. I was in Legal Org too and i know the working of Legal Org It will help me to tackle Legal Orgs when i will be Leader OF Ballas. I was leading most of the illegal stuff in the family and i know how to negotiate and i know how to lead store robbers and other illegal stuff.

2.I have seen that most of the gang leaders are not active or they rarely play and are rarely seen, most of the work is handled by the under deputies and high commands. This makes a great burden on the under deputies and high commands so I will be a active leader which will be seen minimum for 4 hours and mostly for 6 hours which will reduce the burden and I will watch out that there is no rule break and we are working smoothly. I have seen that some of the gang leaders after becoming a leader they don't work on their gangs like they do not do any events, no rank management, no graffiti, no turf etc. I will ensure that we are active in all the activities.

3. I want to experience being a Leader in GrandRP. I have experience everything in GrandRP.

I will set up some goals like
Get more than 150 people
At least do 1 store robberies in a day.
Be active in all the events and stuff
Make my warehouse always filled
Minimum of 15 people in a store robbery
I will try to achieve 100% turf
Will try to do all the graffiti
Be a respected and dangerous gang which everyone is afraid of and have a good reputation.
They will help me and my gang members to encourage in joining the gang and will also help to concentrate.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I will be active leader and will keep a eye on the management of gang and will make sure there is no rule break.
I will be strict on every mistake whether it is a small or a big mistake.
Minimum of 1 store robberies in a day, 100% turf, minimum of $8.000 profit from graffiti.
I will make leaders of turf, graffiti, ghetto clap, training and will make sure that only selected people will do the negotiation.
Will try to not do any rule breaks.
Will have a high command of every time zone which will help in doing every events and will not miss any events.
No nepotism
Active in ghetto robberies and highway robberies.
Will give high command to less ranks so there is no blunder.
I will make a department that is giving training to people who do not know about gangs and will make a separate rank for those people this will encourage more people to join the gang and there will be more people in my gang.
Will make sure that store robberies are done after the following requirements - minimum of 15 people, minimum of 1 hostage etc.
Will make sure that every person has the gang dress as I have seen that many people are not having the dress.
Will provide all members with clothes, guns and stuff and will make sure they are doing gang stuff after their training.
I will ensure that only experienced people get high command rank.

pooja royal

EX EN3 leader Of Vagos and Bloods
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Lakshay
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 5hrs
5. Your Discord : redpandarp15
6. Your Nickname : Assassin Lucky
7. Your ID : 6691

Additional information

1. Leader of...
Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1.I want to be Leader OF Ballas because I have experience with gang and unoff Family. I am Deputy of the family and i know how to manage mass number of people. I was in every gangs and I have gained many experience. I was in Legal Org too and i know the working of Legal Org It will help me to tackle Legal Orgs when i will be Leader OF Ballas. I was leading most of the illegal stuff in the family and i know how to negotiate and i know how to lead store robbers and other illegal stuff.

2.I have seen that most of the gang leaders are not active or they rarely play and are rarely seen, most of the work is handled by the under deputies and high commands. This makes a great burden on the under deputies and high commands so I will be a active leader which will be seen minimum for 4 hours and mostly for 6 hours which will reduce the burden and I will watch out that there is no rule break and we are working smoothly. I have seen that some of the gang leaders after becoming a leader they don't work on their gangs like they do not do any events, no rank management, no graffiti, no turf etc. I will ensure that we are active in all the activities.

3. I want to experience being a Leader in GrandRP. I have experience everything in GrandRP.

I will set up some goals like
Get more than 150 people
At least do 1 store robberies in a day.
Be active in all the events and stuff
Make my warehouse always filled
Minimum of 15 people in a store robbery
I will try to achieve 100% turf
Will try to do all the graffiti
Be a respected and dangerous gang which everyone is afraid of and have a good reputation.
They will help me and my gang members to encourage in joining the gang and will also help to concentrate.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I will be active leader and will keep a eye on the management of gang and will make sure there is no rule break.
I will be strict on every mistake whether it is a small or a big mistake.
Minimum of 1 store robberies in a day, 100% turf, minimum of $8.000 profit from graffiti.
I will make leaders of turf, graffiti, ghetto clap, training and will make sure that only selected people will do the negotiation.
Will try to not do any rule breaks.
Will have a high command of every time zone which will help in doing every events and will not miss any events.
No nepotism
Active in ghetto robberies and highway robberies.
Will give high command to less ranks so there is no blunder.
I will make a department that is giving training to people who do not know about gangs and will make a separate rank for those people this will encourage more people to join the gang and there will be more people in my gang.
Will make sure that store robberies are done after the following requirements - minimum of 15 people, minimum of 1 hostage etc.
Will make sure that every person has the gang dress as I have seen that many people are not having the dress.
Will provide all members with clothes, guns and stuff and will make sure they are doing gang stuff after their training.
I will ensure that only experienced people get high command rank.
+

Jayy Hill

Player
Player
Approved

You have been selected for Ballas! interview!

The interview will take place Friday, 20/10/2023 at 18:00 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.

Please contact Jay Bishop , Zae Mon, or Ace Galante on Discord with any questions about the interview.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom