Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ritesh Raj
Suspect ID
79064 | Marabunta
Date of violation
Oct 18, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ORdj5kOJYk8

Ritesh_Raj

Player
Player
I am doing job and before I am doing to my basic work to just like office stars

nothing any reason there invite gang

Daddy Adi

Player
Player
1. Firstly joining a job and then u wear that thingy and roam in ghetto expecting an immunity is ub
2. U were killed from far as its red zone and there is no way anyone ccan understand that u r doing job cuz there is nothing like taxi for taxi driver and stuff and i dont see any roadblock near ghetto
3. once u got patched the cloth change was removed so again when they came closer they wont be able to know
4. joining the job and doing something else to abuse its power is UB so thanks for self reporting

Ritesh_Raj

Player
Player
1. Firstly joining a job and then u wear that thingy and roam in ghetto expecting an immunity is ub
2. U were killed from far as its red zone and there is no way anyone ccan understand that u r doing job cuz there is nothing like taxi for taxi driver and stuff and i dont see any roadblock near ghetto
3. once u got patched the cloth change was removed so again when they came closer they wont be able to know
4. joining the job and doing something else to abuse its power is UB so thanks for self reporting
I am first time listen to UB job

Ritesh_Raj

Player
Player
any taxi driver refueling to fuel it is mean to UB job
before you not see my cloth carefully it is your mistake

Safy Heshka

Player
Player
I Rejected This Complaint.
There is no way to they can understand you were doing that job.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom