Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kudret Balta
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 13, 2022
Time of violation
21:03
Proofs
https://youtu.be/w_-p-BDcHwA

Kudret

Player
Player
I and my friend Katil Civciv (id:80395) were on discord. We were trying to be an unofficial organization and my friend was AFK. The next thing id 49787 came, searched, and cuffed my friend. I would like to request the pov of his.

Chris Clark

CEO of ORG warning
Player
ok so here is it.. we se 7-8 pepole roming arround roof.. after we go roof. and i ask him What are you doing here. can i know tha reason. he not replying anything to me.. martial law active so active. so i search him i found iligan wepon on him. after i cuff him. that time he was not sleeping as you can see my pov

Jamar Davis

You can call me Drama!
Player
You can see in POV I wasn't a guy who search him first and arrest him. And another reason why my partner search him and arrest him was a guy wasn't on sleep mode and I don't know why he was in he's head in Public Area.

Darren Miller

Player
Player
upon reviewing the evidence i have decided to deny this report

both officers have provided pov and the pov shows non of you were in sleep mode while on the roof and the correct RP was done in relation to stop and search you as at the time martial law was in effect

this matter does not need the involvement of administration if you feel your rights were violated icly you need to contact a lawyer​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom