Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Leo Blanco
Suspect ID
197257 210110
Date of violation
Oct 18, 2023
Time of violation
16:45
Proofs
https://streamable.com/psvss5

Leo Blancco

Player
Player
As you can see the first guy combat logged and the second guy 210110 in the car he was being shot and got in gz. Aswell happened with the guy on his scooter he was being shot but i dont have his id couldnt catch it. Its 3 people of ballas breaking rules.

Hasoren Gokdemir

©️Brotherhood Family 🐺
Player
As you can see the first guy combat logged and the second guy 210110 in the car he was being shot and got in gz. Aswell happened with the guy on his scooter he was being shot but i dont have his id couldnt catch it. Its 3 people of ballas breaking rules.
dude, none of them chew gang rules, only one of them threw a combat log, that's all, the other two people did neither clashed with you nor did anything. hq they drive the right car, they don't even enter the gz .d

Leo Blancco

Player
Player
dude, none of them chew gang rules, only one of them threw a combat log, that's all, the other two people did neither clashed with you nor did anything. hq they drive the right car, they don't even enter the gz .d
What are you even saying bro 💀 but if hq is not gz how come i cannot enter it and how come i cannot shoot inside of it???!!! And he probably crashed yeah ur right 💀💀💀🙏 and read the rules u cannot enter your hq when u are being shot u need to wait 5 minutes / warn 🤓🤓🤓🤓

Hasoren Gokdemir

©️Brotherhood Family 🐺
Player
What are you even saying bro 💀 but if hq is not gz how come i cannot enter it and how come i cannot shoot inside of it???!!! And he probably crashed yeah ur right 💀💀💀🙏 and read the rules u cannot enter your hq when u are being shot u need to wait 5 minutes / warn 🤓🤓🤓🤓
You don't even see where the men are going and you say that you are going gz, it can go that way, but there are roads to different places there, if you follow and see where it goes, you will open a form because both people you shoot are running away hahaha come easy

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
Approved

Player 197257 will receive a punishment for GR6.2
The other player is not touching any gz visibly in your pov​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom