Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kost Avgs
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 10, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/509835/#post-1854391

Kost_avo

Player
Player
hey dear admins i dont know what is going on because this id 201847 false accusation me and my friend 197257 i dont know why i dont know this men i dont know why he doing this its true me and my friend got 2M like i dont know 4 days ago and we where dont inderstand why and where we got it from but now i do i really want to dig for the facts because i dont know why someone frame us and even dont know him i think who put this form is the same person who put form on my friend 197257 like 2 mouth ago and the admistrastion give him all the prof that he is lying the forum is not available atm the forum was about he give my friend an item in issi trunk and he said that my friend didnt give it back you show him the logs that he give it back any way this is not right what is going on i can give anyone 2M and put form that is a scamer ??? thats not right i hope to find the answers the right one because that is really strange

Hmauh

Player
Player
hey dear admins i dont know what is going on because this id 201847 false accusation me and my friend 197257 i dont know why i dont know this men i dont know why he doing this its true me and my friend got 2M like i dont know 4 days ago and we where dont inderstand why and where we got it from but now i do i really want to dig for the facts because i dont know why someone frame us and even dont know him i think who put this form is the same person who put form on my friend 197257 like 2 mouth ago and the admistrastion give him all the prof that he is lying the forum is not available atm the forum was about he give my friend an item in issi trunk and he said that my friend didnt give it back you show him the logs that he give it back any way this is not right what is going on i can give anyone 2M and put form that is a scamer ??? thats not right i hope to find the answers the right one because that is really strange
you will see the truth by yourself just wait antil they chk logs you guys are scaming peaples and then you trying to eviting the ban .

Kost_avo

Player
Player
yo bro your not okay i dont know why you doing this accusation i dont even know you and like you said the truth will come out sooner or later what happened in the dark always come in light thats for sure

Kost_avo

Player
Player
and dont mean we get 2M that we are scammer thats not logical anyone can do that thats not a prof that we get 2M and i already said its true we get 2M 4 days ago i think we dont know where it come from

YAKOB 02

Player
Player
hey dear admYou will notice something strange in the video, I am the identifier in the video 221142 and who put the form knows 201847 and instead of you you will see that he is lying to us and this is his punishment of 60 days because he deceives the supervisors and distorts the reputation of ID 197257 and 153684ins

Hmauh

Player
Player
hey dear admYou will notice something strange in the video, I am the identifier in the video 221142 and who put the form knows 201847 and instead of you you will see that he is lying to us and this is his punishment of 60 days because he deceives the supervisors and distorts the reputation of ID 197257 and 153684ins
You clearly lying about your id bro

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
Rejected

The initial thread is under consideration. Let senior admins watch the logs and decide.
There is no need for additional threads on the same topic.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom