Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Fluffy Fingers
Administrators nickname
Ivy Pluxury
Date
Oct 17, 2023
Time
2:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/MfwIrOX

FluffyFingers

Veteran
Leader of unofficial org
Hi, I was banned for event rule 1.7. I understand that the admin had to follow process and decide the way they did.

I have been POV requested by the same person several times in the last week. This player is clearly just trying to get me banned. They POV requested so often, that even the administrator reviewing said to stop unless there was something suspicious in the POV. Surely this is considered harassment by this player

Here are all of the forums against me that i was cleared on

In all POV requests i have provided full pov and all threads have been reviewed and rejected. I have no redux / reshade etc. i play the normal game

Yesterday I noticed that one of my clips didnt have audio. At that time, i stopped entering events. I checked my Nvidia driver and i was prompted to update it. After it was updated, my clips were working fine. Below you will see when i updated the drivers and fixed the issue.

here is the POV of the event

After I fixed the issue, i went to an event and got POV requested by the same person again
Here is that forum (reviewed / rejected) You can hear that my audio is working fine

I am very clearly using Nvidia to capture my full screen, overlays and game. I simply needed to update my driver to resolve the issue.

Others were having issues with Nvidia yesterday, as you can see from the reporting players POV that someone in his gang was also having an issue and was told to update it (see image below)

The player wanted to see how they died, and my POV clearly shows a rev shot and a few AR tags. Hes not in cover, theres no dsync. it was a normal kill. This is an OOC event and not an RP situation where audio would make a difference. The request was to see how he died, and i showed that. There is nothing suspicious in his POV to request

Here is the video in my Nvidia program showing that i recorded it with that program

You are welcome to PC check me. My punishment history is small and im happy to provide any other evidence needed

Thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom