Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aria Stark
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 19, 2023
Time of violation
20:45
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJt2D1wVa2k&ab_channel=SmackShack

George Hill

Player
Player
we were getting ready for Raid within the 15 mins, we was notifed that there is someone shooting at one of our family members so we all came outside to see what is going on.
We killed the guy who killed our family member and our friend Cudi Savage as you can see at 0:40. Then 276348 came to shoot us after we shot at him he used Bug Abuse shown at 0:55 in - First POV

we had to go to the Raid and after the raid finished at 3:45 in - Second POV , they came back from the Bug abuse and killed one of us after we spawned back we fight with them so after they see an end to their unfair play 276348 and 328000 using Bug Abuse in - Third POV

There is rules so we get into the RP not to abuse it thank you for you time and i am sorry if there any mistake in our behavior.
Before raid - First POV
Raid POV and after it - Second POV
The final proof of Bug Abuse - Third POV

Monkey Savage

Player
Player
we were getting ready for Raid within the 15 mins, we was notifed that there is someone shooting at one of our family members so we all came outside to see what is going on.
We killed the guy who killed our family member and our friend Cudi Savage as you can see at 0:40. Then 276348 came to shoot us after we shot at him he used Bug Abuse shown at 0:55 in - First POV

we had to go to the Raid and after the raid finished at 3:45 in - Second POV , they came back from the Bug abuse and killed one of us after we spawned back we fight with them so after they see an end to their unfair play 276348 and 328000 using Bug Abuse in - Third POV

There is rules so we get into the RP not to abuse it thank you for you time and i am sorry if there any mistake in our behavior.
Before raid - First POV
Raid POV and after it - Second POV
The final proof of Bug Abuse - Third POV
its CL not bug Abuse im simply Combat logging out of game to stop your family from doing RDM nice try . Also nice rdm from 3+ members on id 71k as you run out house on first pov also nice PG on first pov from id 325508 reviving with gun in hand . Also the 3rd pov is a clip of the same question mark you shown from 2nd clip trying decieve admins and act like i done CL multiple times at once to revive myself when you can clearly see in all povs i just CL before u kill me before mulitple of your fam members do RDM resulting in strike for your fam .

Last edited:

George Hill

Player
Player
its CL not bug Abuse im simply Combat logging out of game to stop your family from doing RDM nice try . Also nice rdm from 3+ members on id 71k as you run out house on first pov also nice PG on first pov from id 325508 reviving with gun in hand . Also the 3rd pov is a clip of the same question mark you shown from 2nd clip trying decieve admins and act like i done CL multiple times at once to revive myself when you can clearly see in all povs i just CL before u kill me before mulitple of your fam members do RDM resulting in strike for your fam .
Thank you for letting me its called CL i will take that in mind in future.
For deciving the videos clearly shows that 276348 used CL twice and 328000 once even if posted 5 videos it will still show the same thing.
There is enough jail rooms for everyone we can all meet at jail.

Monkey Savage

Player
Player
Thank you for letting me its called CL i will take that in mind in future.
For deciving the videos clearly shows that 276348 used CL twice and 328000 once even if posted 5 videos it will still show the same thing.
There is enough jail rooms for everyone we can all meet at jail.
Also in first PoV your meta gaming using 3rd party software to communicate ic information

Beni Valentine

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Reviewed
ID 215465, 216921, 310325 and 318806 will be punished for Shooting in City
ID 215465 will be punished for Gen 6.15
ID 276348 and 328000 will be punished for Gen 6.2 and Shooting in City​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom