Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kost Avgs
Administrators nickname
Shay Wraith
Date
Oct 19, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://youtu.be/fcaXeDA2h4o

Kost_avo

Player
Player
dear admins am asking Arabic admin to see the video its conversation in Algerian language
there is big mistake i get banned me and my friend for scam we didn't commit there is an old friend got banned for selling game currency for real money his name is (down hill) in game id 235501 and his discord is (yacine sli) in the game i don't know why he try to frame us he already try and frame my friend 197257 before for scam and the administration showed him all the proof that he is lying
now he scam someone with another account and send me and my friend 2M each in the bank and he said we work with him that's not true i never scammed someone i play over 1 year i never try to scam and my friend too
after i did some research i get the proof that he did it just to frame us i got the conversation between him and another friend of mine he send me the pictures and video that he said he did it just to frame us and when he find out that my friend who give me the video he told me he delete the message when he said i did it to frame them because that's not logical he just sends 2M that's not mean we are with him because from now on anyone can frame whoever they want like that
this man is an old scammer and for me and my friend there is no reason for us to scam we both has over 100M i would never risk it for 2M without counting the cars
i hope to see more in this case because its a big mistake.
and just put in mined like i said this (down hill) already try and frame my friend 197257 before 2 month ago and you don't accepted it they check the logs
i hope to find the truth and to find am saying the truth you should ban all his accounts this 235501 because he has a lot of accounts for scam

Kost_avo

Player
Player
that's the true i hope to do the right thing because anyone can frame whoever they want now with this technic

Kost_avo

Player
Player
i dont know if you can check but if you check the you will find a lot of accounts associated with the same place of id 235501

YAKOB 02

Player
Player
I agree with your words now. This person must attend the final of the games because he poses a danger to every player and he tarnishes my reputation and the reputation of my friend.

Kost_avo

Player
Player
yeah you are right but the problem is we are not scammers they frame us they scam and send money to our bunk and said they where with me thats what am trying to explane

kherjab

Player
Player
i dont think so bro, put it in your head that scamers in this game are not Tolerate ever

Kost_avo

Player
Player
Yeah like i said its true you are right but you have to inderstend that we got framed in purpose for something we dint do and maybe someday it will happen to you when someone want to frame you easy like that

meddz

Player
Player
stop llyiing the scammer his your friend and i see you always with him in email voice i have screenshoot and both of you you are the big scammers in the city 153684 / 197257

Kost_avo

Player
Player
Nice really nice thats a perfect proof that we getting framed an you are the same person with a lot of accounts trying to manupilate us and the administration and if we are big scamers in city there no signle forum on us with scam after over one and half year i never scam someone and am really proud of that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom