Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Provoking Fail RP Mass RDM I 19806 , 285843 , 283330

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Karga Gun
Suspect ID
19806 285843 283330
Date of violation
Oct 18, 2023
Time of violation
15:05
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrxziU7JURI

karga

Player
Player
These people kill people on the road or in the garden of someone else's house, but they believe that they will not be punished. I am opening this complaint to see if they are right. Enjoy watching. They cannot say that people do not know that they will not be warned at someone else's house or on the roads, because they have been punished for a similar incident before, and they even complained to Elson Ace, who punished them for being punished.

From the beginning to the end of the video, we try to treat our friends and get away from the scene, but they constantly kill us and aim to prolong the incident. At 6:30 minutes of the video, Jessica Odds comes and tells them the rights and wrongs, and after Jessica leaves, they finally stop killing people.

Liam Pluxury

Howdy
Player
These people kill people on the road or in the garden of someone else's house, but they believe that they will not be punished. I am opening this complaint to see if they are right. Enjoy watching. They cannot say that people do not know that they will not be warned at someone else's house or on the roads, because they have been punished for a similar incident before, and they even complained to Elson Ace, who punished them for being punished.

From the beginning to the end of the video, we try to treat our friends and get away from the scene, but they constantly kill us and aim to prolong the incident. At 6:30 minutes of the video, Jessica Odds comes and tells them the rights and wrongs, and after Jessica leaves, they finally stop killing people.
If something went wrong there only because of your provoking every single day coming to the family house or opposite house of my mate only to provoke my family member Nowadays Creating little situations by provoking me to get banned from the server.

karga

Player
Player
If something went wrong there only because of your provoking every single day coming to the family house or opposite house of my mate only to provoke my family member Nowadays Creating little situations by provoking me to get banned from the server.
Something caught my attention about the request to unban. I liked your after video so much that I recorded it and watch it from time to time.

Jessica Odds

Senior of State
Senior Administrator
Rejected

POV is unclear why demands are orignally being made to leave the property and why this fight broke out.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom