Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alzoubi Yama
Administrators nickname
Jonathan Thomas
Date
Feb 14, 2022
Time
00:02
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/kp3h62Y

Alzoubi Yama

Player
Player
Hi dear admins, i hope you are doing good

Im Alzoubi Yama id 41 i was Moments ago banned 60 days for general rule 1.1 from Jonathan Thomas.
At first i apologize to Jonathan Thomas and the admins for breaking the Gen rule 1.1 which mean i cant shared my account.
I shared my account from long time i think 3 or 4 months ago at begining the server i know thats i can play after thats i know all rules but some rules can be not clear to someone after that the rule was clear for me and i learned them i didnt breaked that again never.
I was becarfuly with the rules
you can check my id 41 i breaked one rule just onetime at the beginnig we all have to learn the rules and how to live in the city
and i was donig that.

I spend most of my time on the server and i spend on my account
becouse i like your work and i was everytime interested for your projekts

Im really sorry, i hope you make the right decision everyone can make a mistake, im gonna keep going carufly with the rules which i was after i learend from long time.
im shure i didnt breaked that again and never
Im sorry for you all and apologize for that it was from long time

Daa Gucci

𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 π’»π‘œπ“‡ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“…π‘’π‘œπ“…π“π‘’ 𝐼 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’
Player
I wish you guys can give him another chance to come and play on the server with us like nothing happened because it was 3 month ago and not fear to do that to him and the other guy
Hopefully you guys give him a chance

Zaid Yama

Player
Player
Give the guy another chance he doesn't deserve it to get parchment for 60 days he share his account before 3or 4 month he didn't read the rule when he first played on the server why you guys give him 60 days banned after that time is not fear I hope he will get another chance and I see him playing on the game

Alzoubi Yama

Player
Player
That's is not fair i'm not accepting that
The 60 banned is not fair too
if you said some money that is ok or reducid the punshmint
its easy for you guys to do that in one click but for us is not we lost time and lost real money
do find that fair 60 days or 12 mil i made since opening the server
just for somone make a mistake like loging on my account
i didnt breaked any rules how i said before like the others
i didnt used any cheats like the most in the server using right know
i didnt sold my acc how some ppl do it
and you just open mistake i did from 4 months and I never did it again
its just shared to take a look how another account looks like
you have to take a look again of your rules guys its not fair not all have money to buy again in the server we are here to have some fune there are so many breaking rules in the server but just because the know each other they forgiven is that fair too
If you want to apply the rules, apply them to everyone, not just to people you don't know
i know guys that is the rules but make fair between us
"i didnt said that all to forgive me, but gust to know there is no some fair"
Nice to be with you all guys nice to play in your server and nice to know some new ppl in the server
it was nice time in ragemp
good bye and have a nice day 😢

Noor Yama

Player
Player
OIP.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom