Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harrison Goodman

I'll See Ya In The City
Player
Information
1. Christopher Augustine
2. 28
3. EST
4. 5-8 hours
5. moooreds
6. Harison Luciano
7. 165142

Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
Just a quick showing of my experience:
Marabunta: HC
Bloods: Rank 7
SAHP and LSPD HC: Good because I know the ins- and outs of GOV org.

Now to why I want to be the leader of Bloods
2a. Leading a gang often comes with challenges and obstacles that you and your gang members need to overcome. I want to be able to make a collaborative effort with myself and the members below me, not as a leader/higher power but as an equal so we can make the bloods gang go to the top of the charts in this city.

2b. My pride in equality and fairness, with being the leader of a gang you get a lot of asking for ranks and more power from the individuals below you, I want to create an organization that strays away from needing a higher rank to be listened to and take all members words and ideas into account which helps all to come together and make it to the top while also making everyone feel respected and listened to.

3b. Lastly, I want this to be fun and enjoyable experience for the people and members of the Bloods gang, robbing, gun store, Cland, hostages etc. should be a great time taking over other gangs and raining over the GOV orgs. I want to make the bloods and my time as a leader of it a time to remember.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
Holy, am I tired and a lot of the people in the server are tired of the gangs being disbanded every 10 seconds. I want to make a team that is structurally involved and ingrained in makings sure members old and new fully understand the rules of the server before becoming apart of the gang. I also want to work with the administration team in a way to help and insure that this leadership and gang term, stays around for a good time and a long time in a way of screening and teaching to the less knowledgeable players of the server.

Best,
Harison Luciano,
See ya around the city!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom