Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Zeeshan Mirzaa
Administrators nickname
Bobby Margeilla
Date
Feb 12, 2022
Time
18:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/h11_PU7qiAY

ZeeshanMirza

Markhoor
Player
You tried to act smart by taking down the stream but gg76ob_e4ZwXu00 ! Have a good day : )
I apologize, but when i was facing abusing on stream definite says we are not responsible of our stream, so i think you also no responsible for my stream. And i am not play an act, behave urself i just delete my video Becuase i wass frustrated that time and after i felt guilty

YouTube: MrAwaisPlayz
Player
The punishment Given to you is not only based on those Video's, it is based on the fact that on your own stream you started insulting the server, server admins , encouraging family members to break the rules and provoking by saying to be permanently ban you from the server because "you do not care". and all the evidence where translated by our admin team which understand the language.
The evidence already was provided and translated by multiple admins which for those reason's you where bann​

YouTube: MrAwaisPlayz
Player
I apologize, but when i was facing abusing on stream definite says we are not responsible of our stream, so i think you also no responsible for my stream. And i am not play an act, behave urself i just delete my video Becuase i wass frustrated that time and after i felt guilty
Admin bobby don't know Urdu language how he realize it was the insulting in him own Steam?

Jani Zigana

Don't f*ck with the Ziganas
Player
Also in their stream they were asking my real address so they can come to my house LMFAO

Ileana Fox

West Mafia
Player
Also in their stream they were asking my real address so they can come to my house LMFAO
Imagine being unable to solve RP issues ICly and then saying that we will solve the issues IRL xD

Jani Zigana

Don't f*ck with the Ziganas
Player
i dare them to come and say these things in a vc all they can do is talk behind also they said that the respected admin definite khan is my friend lmao

bisuru121

Player
Player
zeeshan is a nice person
He's been streaming Grand Rp for more than 2 years
He has got more than 200 people join this server.
Zeeshan is a person who follows all the rp rules
You can watch the old video of Zeeshan
He's never broken a rule before
Zeeshan was told a lot on the live stream that's why he got upset

I think admins should be given one last chance

Because Zeeshan has given a lot of time in the grand rp
Further decision is in the hands of the admins
thank you

Ileana Fox

West Mafia
Player
zeeshan is a nice person

thank you
Grand RP will turn 1 at the end of this month bro.

Tyrone Dior

Player
Player
The punishment Given to you is not only based on those Video's, it is based on the fact that on your own stream you started insulting the server, server admins , encouraging family members to break the rules and provoking by saying to be permanently ban you from the server because "you do not care". and all the evidence where translated by our admin team which understand the language.
The evidence already was provided and translated by multiple admins which for those reason's you where banned​
zeeshan is a nice person

thank you
Are dumb bruh grand rp came last year so how is he streaming it for 2 years.

If he is a person who follows rules then why he got banned for 7 days for ooc toxicity Approved - Abusing | Provoking Id 31811

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Your stream is best prove that admin took perfectly correct decision.
If you think that if u will speak not in ENGLISH u will evade punishment, then i can disappoint you, but in our admin team we have peoples from many countries which are speaking in most of languages from server.

ZeeshanMirza

Markhoor
Player
Your stream is best prove that admin took perfectly correct decision.
If you think that if u will speak not in ENGLISH u will evade punishment, then i can disappoint you, but in our admin team we have peoples from many countries which are speaking in most of languages from server.
how long you cover your toxicity, and useless admins i thought you guys is mature but damn each and everyone in grand rp like a fool baby or toxic

Top Bottom