Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Captain Razer
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 19, 2023
Time of violation
16:29
Proofs
https://youtu.be/0rmXcNPRUG0

Captain Razer

Player
Player
When I was on the roof, he fired random fire and ran away, then I went after him and he killed me without any reason.

birnevi34

Player
Player
Your friend tried to kill me and you came to support him. Where's the before video?

RegalHan

Spread Love
Player
Trid to vdm seriously u were running on road and ur car is also parked on road just watch it carefully and you shooting people for no reason what u will say about that don't hide ur face if have some proof then post here

birnevi34

Player
Player
Is my car parked? Your friend attacked me and I defended myself and you came to kill me. If you had thrown a vdm at me you would have killed me.

RegalHan

Spread Love
Player
Is my car parked? Your friend attacked me and I defended myself and you came to kill me. If you had thrown a vdm at me you would have killed me.
lol you killed two different guys for no reason watch it carefully no one was trying to kill you no one shot a single bullet on you but still u were firing even that bugaati guy doesn't have any gun in his hand.

Vishwa Blake

Player
Player
Approved

ID 287890 will receive a punishment for GR 6.15
ID 222069 will receive a punishment for GR 4.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom