Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Roland_MacFadden
Suspect ID
2702, 11006
Date of violation
Jul 16, 2021
Time of violation
23:02
Proofs
https://streamable.com/bnui39

amazezzz

FoRuM cLaPpEr
Player
ID 2702 and 11006 made us jump off the roof basically causing us to die even tho we completely complied with their demands, they robbed us we did not refuse to do anything and complied completely and they still made us kill ourselves, this completely ruined my immersion and ruined my experience!

1.14 If a person complies with given demands its not allowed to kill them | Warn

Cam Boofman

Player
Player
Hi I’m id 2702, not once did I tell you to jump off the roof and I barely spoke the whole time, you should include the full POV to show that I did not tell you to jump off at all, I robbed you both and that’s legit all I done. Towards the end, I was just there for the sake of being there and all’s I said at the end was ‘say bye’

amazezzz

FoRuM cLaPpEr
Player
Lol i nvr shot you
Aiming a gun at me telling me to jump off or you will kill me, I dont think I have to explain more here, anyone would simply understand either ways I will die, buddy.

Itachi God

GOD
Player
Aiming a gun at me telling me to jump off or you will kill me, I dont think I have to explain more here, anyone would simply understand either ways I will die, buddy.
Also, you are in discord and breaking a rule called Meta Gaming

amazezzz

FoRuM cLaPpEr
Player
Also, you are in discord and breaking a rule called Meta Gaming
no im not. nice try tho buddy, i'm sure you thought you did something there, what really happened is a Audio bug where I can hear someone if they are speaking and they have to press F8 to stop that.

Great

Save POV
Player
no im not. nice try tho buddy, i'm sure you thought you did something there, what really happened is a Audio bug where I can hear someone if they are speaking and they have to press F8 to stop that.
I like that all the POVs you provided non of them show that you died from the jump why you cutting the video like that?!!! :unsure:
why you can't provide the whole POV until you dead.....? you just wasting the admins time.

amazezzz

FoRuM cLaPpEr
Player
I did not die from the fall, however I was 1 hp and was killed by a families member as I was in the ghetto. my pov does not extend further than that

Great

Save POV
Player
ID 2702 and 11006 made us jump off the roof basically causing us to die even tho we completely complied with their demands, they robbed us we did not refuse to do anything and complied completely and they still made us kill ourselves, this completely ruined my immersion and ruined my experience!

1.14 If a person complies with given demands its not allowed to kill them | Warn
So here you lied you said that the jump caused you to die, this is lying to admins.
I did not die from the fall, however I was 1 hp and was killed by a families member as I was in the ghetto. my pov does not extend further than that
Here you saying that you didn't die from the jump, if you get killed by someone else this is not our problem.

Please next time stop lying and editing video just to get someone punished.

amazezzz

FoRuM cLaPpEr
Player
So here you lied you said that the jump caused you to die, this is lying to admins.

Here you saying that you didn't die from the jump, if you get killed by someone else this is not our problem.

r u okay? what are u even saying. I said basically causing us to die, never said I died from it, read properly next time buddy.

amazezzz

FoRuM cLaPpEr
Player

videos not edited it bud. nice try tho lmao

amazezzz

FoRuM cLaPpEr
Player
Big 🧠

Yeah both videos are cutted when you jumped of the roof thats seems like edited POV to me.

have a good one.
seems edited to you? k its called clipping something usually used on shadowplay or other recording devices bud, good try tho again haha. :)

Great

Save POV
Player
I would like to see a move against this player as he was lying to admin and cutting POVs and editing them and trying to get someone punishment with his lies.

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
I would like to see a move against this player as he was lying to admin and cutting POVs and editing them and trying to get someone punishment with his lies.
I FAVOUR THIS MOVEMENT, BEHAVIOUR LIKE THIS SHOULD NOT BE WELCOMED HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom