Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
semba killa
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 22, 2023
Time of violation
02:41
Proofs
https://youtu.be/bqyVOhKZceY

semba killa

Player
Player
when iam afk in beach market this boy come and insult me without any situation this not normal to say MF to any one in your face this parent insult if not in situation !!
and he said go cry to admin he think this normal insult and he will not get any thing .
the last thing all situation in pov
sec POV

Omarㅤ

Player
Player
This user got a warning for toxicity
i sayed to you go cry to admin and u go whats ur problem also give me anyrule SAYING MOTHER FUCKER IS OOC INSULT IF U AFK OR NO

semba killa

Player
Player
i sayed to you go cry to admin and u go whats ur problem also give me anyrule SAYING MOTHER FUCKER IS OOC INSULT IF U AFK OR NO
any insult without situation will take punishment not allowed to say mf to any one without situation and suck my dick without situation this harassment why you scared let admin check it then talk.

Omarㅤ

Player
Player
This user got a warning for offtopic
any insult without situation will take punishment not allowed to say mf to any one without situation and suck my dick without situation this harassment why you scared let admin check it then talk.

mome fury

Player
Player
This user got a ban for toxicity
look everyone know u are motherfucker and a fucking kid stop crying its okej my kid
and change ur name u never gona by standl motherfucker u just a fucking fans 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom