Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarif Clinton

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL-Zarif Ahnaf Khan
2. Your age-21
3. Time zone- GMT+6
4. Average online per day- 4 to 7 hour
5. Your Discord- stricness
6. Your Nickname- Zarif Zodiac
7. Your ID- 49562

Additional information

1. Leader of Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

--> I have a lot of experience in illegal organization. I have been as both legal and illegal org Hc's and Deputy. That's why with my experience I Want to Lead a Gang.

--> With my experience I will do events like store robberies, Fort zancudo Raids on regular basis that will encourage everyone to be a part and enjoy the time in the gang.

--> if I got it my friends and family members going to join Vagos I will focus on gang events and I will take control of it like Clandestine, Battleship, Submarine, Vehicle theft, Gang turfs and Store Robbery

3.Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization

1. -My intention to inspire my gang individuals to make use of in-sport radios, discourage metagaming, sell using RP instructions, and discourage rule violations. I intend to raise the frequency of hostage situations, creating opportunities for law enforcement officers to engage in negotiations and fun function-play reviews. moreover, I plan to enhance our engagement in gun keep and fashionable shop robberies, supplying gang members with extra opportunities to advantage and delight in their time in the gang.

Make the ghetto livelier, make role-playing in gang vs. LEO situations more healthy. When it comes to gun stores and around the clock, I don't want to be the kind of leader who gives every LEO there 5 seconds. No matter how the scenario turns out, I want to provide appropriate and fair RP on all sides.

3.-Reduce toxicity to the absolute minimum. Being a person who enjoys competition, I am aware that some events, particularly turfs, can result in intense exchanges. But I'll make sure that the group I'm in charge of has the least amount of toxicity. Being competitive can lead to many potentially toxic circumstances, but my organisation will maintain its integrity and competitive character rather than succumb to the toxic aspect of it.

Regards..
Zarif Zodiac

warrior_rakesh7

Player
Player
2. Your age-21
3. Time zone- GMT+6
7. Your ID- 49562

Additional information

1. Leader of Vagos

--> I have a lot of experience in illegal organization. I have been as both legal and illegal org Hc's and Deputy. That's why with my experience I Want to Lead a Gang.

--> With my experience I will do events like store robberies, Fort zancudo Raids on regular basis that will encourage everyone to be a part and enjoy the time in the gang.

--> if I got it my friends and family members going to join Vagos I will focus on gang events and I will take control of it like Clandestine,
2. Your age-21
3. Time zone- GMT+6
7. Your ID- 49562

Additional information

1. Leader of Vagos

--> if I got it my friends and family members going to join Vagos I will focus on gang events and I will take control of it like Clandestine, Battleship, Submarine, Vehicle theft, Gang turfs and Store Robbery

1. -My intention to inspire my gang individuals to make use of in-sport radios, discourage metagaming, sell using RP instructions, and discourage rule violations. I intend to raise the frequency of hostage situations, creating opportunities for law enforcement officers to engage in negotiations and fun function-play reviews. moreover, I plan to enhance our engagement in gun keep and fashionable shop robberies, supplying gang members with extra opportunities to advantage and delight in their time in the gang.

Make the ghetto livelier, make role-playing in gang vs. LEO situations more healthy. When it comes to gun stores and around the clock, I don't want to be the kind of leader who gives every LEO there 5 seconds. No matter how the scenario turns out, I want to provide appropriate and fair RP on all sides.

3.-Reduce toxicity to the absolute minimum. Being a person who enjoys competition, I am aware that some events, particularly turfs, can result in intense exchanges. But I'll make sure that the group I'm in charge of has the least amount of toxicity. Being competitive can lead to many potentially toxic circumstances, but my organisation will maintain its integrity and competitive character rather than succumb to the toxic aspect of it.

Regards..
Zarif Zodiac
You have
Battleship, Submarine, Vehicle theft, Gang turfs and Store Robbery

Regards..
Zarif Zodiac
You have lots of experience in grand rp you deserve as a leader of vagos 👍

spryzen

Player
Player
We have a lot of experiences together, and he has a great knowledge about all rules in grand RP, He deserve as a leader of vagos.😑😂

Alisa Capone

Player
Player
He deserves to be leader we have a lot of experience together he has a good idea about rules

Zarif Clinton

Player
Player
2. Your age-21
3. Time zone- GMT+6
7. Your ID- 49562

Additional information

1. Leader of Vagos

Regards..
Zarif Zodiac

Kison Warrior

Player
Player
All the best You Deserve this
2. Your age-21
3. Time zone- GMT+6
7. Your ID- 49562

Additional information

1. Leader of Vagos

Regards..
Zarif Zodiac
You Have Very Nice Experience So You Deserve It

Ishaan U Bhat

Player
Player
2. Your age-21
3. Time zone- GMT+6
7. Your ID- 49562

Additional information

1. Leader of Vagos

Regards..
Zarif Zodiac
You have a lot of experience. You deserve to be a leader.All the Best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom