Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ali Dean
Administrators nickname
Beni _Valentine Lazer_Whi
Date
Oct 22, 2023
Time
8:38
Proofs
https://youtu.be/psv_dXerl1k?si=Wpya7UdWFkuIxmN- https://youtu.be/e6sqzrktMzQ?si=t0C5RVacnUnf5Wk0

Best of Valeria

Player
Player
While driving on the server I came across a police officer.And I hit him with a car a few times to role it. Then Lazer White put me in jail. When I started talking about it he told me (don't spam). As seen in the video, when I asked Lazer White a question , Beni Valentine suspended me for 14 days on the grounds that I was disrespectful.

I request that my sentence be revoked. I'm sorry if I was disrespectful I wasn't in the right mind because it was morning.

I'm sorry Lazer White <3

Lazer White

Player
Player
Hello, first of all you hit the police car intentionally.
Second, in your first POV at 4:16 you tried to bug abuse by searching the other prisoner through wall. :)

Ashhhk

Player
Player
You got the ban for the disrespect and you deserve that, morning or night doesn't give you the right to be disrespectful.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
I would kindly ask our admins next time in similar cases to provide to this person 30-60 days ban

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom