Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Joseph Hernandez
Administrators nickname
Arthur Mack
Date
Feb 14, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/GseGTaE

Joseph C

Player
Player
Hello, I would like to make a ban appeal because yesterday I got caught up in a situation with a what i think to be a friend to me said to me that he has some Armoury/AK's/Shotguns/Shotgun Cartriges/Assault Rifle Ammo and also 5 Ballas Body Armour and he gave this all to me because yesterday i made a family named CapelliMXBB and accepted all of this Armoury because i want to gain progress for my family. I Logged on this morning when i woke up to see i have been banned By The Administrator named Arthur_Mack for General Rule 6.3 - 60 Day Ban, so i messaged Arthur_Mack on discord and he informed me that my so called friend stole all of the Armoury he gave me from ballas of which i did not know about, Arthur told me to make a ban appeal because he said he cant do anything about it. If i could have another chance to be unbanned i would be very grateful and i am more than happy to get the armoury back and safe to where it is from. My ID is 14902/Joseph Hernandez, My so call friends ID is 9001. I had no idea that he stole all the armoury i just though he was being a good friend and helping me with my family but i came to realise it hasn't and i have learnt that i shouldn't trust anyone with things like that because nothing is free in the world. Thank you for reading this to whom ever reads this!

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Well if your friend will confirm that u are not involved in stealing from warehouse, we could review ur appeal...

Jonathan Thomas

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Unbanned
Watch out for friends next time will not be the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom