Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Dash

4x Leader | SAHP x2 | EMS | NG
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Sanskar
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +10 Sydney NSW, Australia
4. Average online per day: 4-5hrs (More on weekends)
5. Your Discord: scoobyx77
6. Your Nickname: Steve Dash
7. Your ID: 119248

Additional information

1. Leader of...

San Andreas Highway Patrol

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I am exhilarated about stepping into a leadership role within San Andreas Highway Patrol, my prior experience in legal organizations has provided me with the essential abilities needed to thrive in this role. I have a genuine desire to lead SAHP and I am confident that my background will allow me to lead this wonderful organization and improve the quality of roleplay within the organization.

1. My experience in state organizations has been pretty good, I have been a leader of state organization for four different times, having lead Emergency Medical Services, San Andreas National Guard and the San Andreas Highway Patrol twice across two servers has given me the perfect leadership experience that is required to lead SAHP. I was also the 18th Sheriff of SAHP. Alongside my experience in leadership positions, I have served in the Los Santos Police Department as Deputy Chief and Federal Investigation Bureau as the Head of Special Operations.

2. I have certain plans and an experienced high command team which will allow me to lead SAHP in a smooth way, some plans include a completely redesigned Training Structure, strategies for the Special Response Team within SAHP and a completely new Chain of command. My main focus will be having good numbers all the time as well as the quality of units within the SAHP. I took over SAHP couple of months ago and ran the org with not only good numbers but also with good quality which prevented any kind of rule breaks during my term and as a result my term became first and only SAHP to complete a whole term getting 0 verbal/warns to the organization. I am confident that I can grow SAHP with quality and as well as quantity with the help of plans I have prepared, High command team, the way of leading and make the term one of the best terms in SAHP, if not the best.

3. I have been keen on changing the most common problem "Inactivity" in SAHP which previous leaders have faced which led to warnings to the organization. I have a strong Human Resource team which will help me prevent "Activity Issues" within the organization by conducting open recruitments frequently which will help the organization hire players from all time zones to have good activity at any point of time. I also have a few plans to keep the units engaged in any sort of activity during the time they're clocked in which will encourage them to stay on duty for long hours and show good activity.

4. We can all understand what the presence of a good Sheriff can do to SAHP, one who is active among his officers, one who leads them and one who guides them. During my time as the Sheriff of SAHP, my presence made a great impact on units at low ranks and other officers around, I believe I can make SAHP a strong, solid and reliable Organization within the city with the impact I will make as the leader of the SAHP.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. Department & High Command Weekly Meetings: Every weekend, we will be hosting meetings with each department and their HCs. The objective of these meetings will be to address the issues that are being faced by a particular department and the potential solutions to it. I will ensure each of my department is working actively, Moreover I will only be giving high command positions to the people those who deserve it, to those are active and experienced.

2. Promotion Ceremonies: Every week, we will be hosting promotion ceremonies to promote hardworking people in our faction. I will make sure there is no favoritism in the faction and every gets the rank they deserve. If we find out someone practicing it, they will be immediately removed from the faction.

3. Systematic Uniforms: We have planned to make the uniforms more realistic similar to the real Los Santos County Sheriff Uniforms. It will help uniforms look more systematic and realistic.

4. Quality & Activity Checks: We will make sure we conduct "Quality" checks to make sure the faction has members who communicate well in the radio and has the quality required for SAHP. We will also conduct "Activity" checks to make sure units are active in the faction and meets the minimum working hours required.

5. Use of RP Commands: Since there hasn't been any significant use of these commands while on duty, we will increase the use of these commands (me/try/do) within the organization.

I am deeply honored to take on the role as the Sheriff of SAHP, and I am unwavering in my commitment to upholding the highest standards of professionalism, and integrity throughout my term.

Regards,
Steve Dash

Lloyd Owlux

FIB HR Legend
Player
He is a great guy and you will not regret giving him this position, I have worked with him during the many terms we have been in FIB together and he has great leadership skills + He Is incredibly experienced in this field. We met in early '22 at EMS and he was the nicest trainer I have ever gotten... Massive +!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom