Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stelix Arya

EMS | LI | FIB
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Sumith Arya
2. Your age : 24
3. Time zone: IST (GMT +5:30)
4. Average online per day : 4-5 hours a day
5. Your Discord : Stelixarya
6. Your Nickname: Stelix Arya
7. Your ID : 91557

Additional information
Leader of (Life Invader)

8ZkPl8l.png

I have been in this city for like almost 2 years and I have been working in LI I have served a term as LI leader too and learned a lot, and I know every rule and how the organization works. I can be more involved with all employees.
* I have some changes in my mind, I want to make departments come alive and I want to make sure the city has maximum RP going on with the help of these departments.
* I have the ability to control the free flow of ADs without breaks and make sure quality is always over quantity.
* Our employees get motivated by giving more instant bonuses and more fun activities at our headquarters.
* The employees are working very well on ADs but the departments in LI, But I wanna give access to the creative department too for doing ADs, as they don't have work every hour except doing posters when needed, I wanna change that., So that LI can be more functional and active.
* Every higher-up will be given a particular task every day, if completed they can get a bonus for that.
*. I will make sure every hard-working employee gets bonuses from time to time.

The departments and works are mentioned below.

DEPARTMENTS:

Events Department:

They will be more active as I have some plans on conducting events around the city, I will take ideas from employees too.
We create a plan for how the event goes and make sure it happens as planned.
I will make sure that events happen regularly for all citizens along with internal events.

Creative Department:
This department will have more work as events are conducted creative team has to take footage and make a 1 min video about winners and event.
They will get paid high as this is a bit tough job to do.

Advertising Department:
As ADs are our main priority they will get instant bonuses every day from time to time based on their hard work.

News Department:
This department will make news articles on a weekly basis on activities going on in the city.
About robberies, events conducted, parties, ceremonies, etc.
* For now I can see only the ADs department active, I will make sure that all departments will be active and running once I become the leader.
* Recruitment will be conducted for separate departments if we have low staff.

Every employee can choose two departments and work for both.

D3ixWNC.png

For improving roleplay in LI -

~
I will host events regularly for LI employees.
~ We have to make more roleplay in LI by our new departments.
~ We will conduct some events with other organizations.
~ We will conduct some recruitments not only for Org but also for our departments separately.
~ I will also conduct as many global events as possible.
~ I will make contacts of all PR departments and make sure we post articles every now and then, to be more into other organizations.
~ And the above-mentioned works for the department also improve the Roleplay in their respective departments.

STELIX | WHIPLASH, ESCANOR, ARYA
EMS | FIB HC | LI EX Leader
TH5UwoP.png

Bulkk Bogan

Player
Player
Approved

You have been selected for the Interview!

Interview will be held at 17:30 at 23.10.2023
Please join the Waiting Room 15 minutes before the interview
Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom