Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Denis Russo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 22, 2023
Time of violation
20:50
Proofs
https://youtu.be/H-lC1XBhXHM

Denis Russo

Player
Player
Show the entire event. That is lag switch right there. I bet the whole event you weren't desynced till that moment. Also your friend doesn't seem to have the same issue so it seems very fishy that out of all people you were the lucky one to have desync.

Last edited:

Ryan Osman

Player
Player
Show the entire event. That is lag switch right there. I bet the whole event you weren't desynced till that moment. Also your friend doesn't seem to have the same issue so it seems very fishy that out of all people you were the lucky one to have desync.
I have passed 5 pc checks so i dont think i cheat lmao. Im going sleep now so if admin wants my FULL event pov just give me 12 hours and i will provide it when i wake up.

cemre

Player
Player
wow ur so clever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom