Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Maho_Khalaf
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 22, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZvRSjzkFbs

Stew_Johnson

Leader
Leader
That's hilarious,

Now clip about 2 mins before where you started shooting me first whilst I was going through the mod shop.

mahokhalaf

Player
Player
I am giving u 1 min pov before the rulebreak happened, dont complain and post ur own pov.

Stew_Johnson

Leader
Leader
LOL

I didn't have POV as I was flying out after modding the car.

Please, I insist you upload your POV.
Or is it because you know you started shooting, then you got killed.

Tyrell Johnson

I am back having a life!
Player
Requesting POV

Based on the comments I would like to see extended POV. Please provide POV 2 minutes earlier then this to show the full situation.​

mahokhalaf

Player
Player
Here you go
I faced more rulebreakers before this rulebreaker I stopped recording at 21:34 as there was no one left in at the pov I posted earlier u see its 21:35 I am getting out and been 1 min in the modifying place

mahokhalaf

Player
Player
btw it only says I need to post 1 min of the whole situation I got 1 min before 1 min after. Why I need to post 2 min before lol.. Just asking xd
  • Evidence is cropped or edited (must be 1 minute+(exceptions might be, when you can understand the whole situation for less than 1 min));

Stew_Johnson

Leader
Leader
How typical.

Can admins please request the point of me going in to the mod shop.

You cannot understand the whole incident when your sat in a mod shop for 7 mins.

Tyrell Johnson

I am back having a life!
Player
btw it only says I need to post 1 min of the whole situation I got 1 min before 1 min after. Why I need to post 2 min before lol.. Just asking xd
  • Evidence is cropped or edited (must be 1 minute+(exceptions might be, when you can understand the whole situation for less than 1 min));
Reasoning is the comments made by the killer. It would be fair to assess the entire situation hence why I asked for POV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom