Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed General Rules 1.4 & Forum Rule 9 | 31490-34514-41718

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ilterish_Hurmaci
Suspect ID
31490-34514-41718
Date of violation
Oct 23, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/members/123076/

İlterish

Как дела
Player
Hello dear admins,

This guys is trying to provoke us in EN3 and even EN2 and i was know his voice from somewhere but i did not sure. He applied gang leader on EN2 and one guy liked his thread. Then i saw his name is also Jason but he is using diffrent last name. Then i realized i know his voice from Government Organization which we are use to work in there at same time. Then i saw he is using 2 forum accounts and 3 or 4 grandrp accounts I hope you will investigate this situation.His id's that i find out 31490-34514-41718
You can check his voice from this videos

As i see his forum account got banned and he opened new forum account. So he is also violating forum rules 9.
You can check his banners are even same
his forum accounts: Jason Pluxury

With my best regards. Ilterish Hurmaci

Last edited:

Jason Pluxury

Player
Player
Yes guys I am accepting it is my multi ACC in EN3 but my forum ACC is not multi my main forum ACC jasonFPS but it is Permantly Banned I should open new

İlterish

Как дела
Player
Yes guys I am accepting it is my multi ACC in EN3 but my forum ACC is not multi my main forum ACC jasonFPS but it is Permantly Banned I should open new
Forum Rules 9. It is forbidden to bypass the ban by creating a new forum account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom