Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abrash Ali

EMS Chief EN 1
Blocked
R.png

Information
Your name IRL: Abrash Bin Ali
Your age: 23
Time zone: UTC+5
Average online per day: 8 - 10 hours
Your Discord: abrashbinali
Your Nickname: Abrash Ali
Your ID: 284734

Additional information

1) Leader of Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1) I joined the EMS when I was only 5 years old in the city and in that time, I Completely put all my efforts into EMS as a Hardworking Employee. During that period, I gained a lot of experience in EMS and when the Leader was outside the city, I was leading EMS as Deputy Chief of EMS. I am confident in me that I can Lead EMS with all my potential and make EMS great again.

2.2) I have been working in EMS for more than 6 months. An Org where I have built my whole career, and it is one of the longest organizations in which I have been. In more than 6 months, I have gained 6 terms of experience in Emergency Medical Services. I joined EMS in Timmy Turner Term as a Medical Student, then in Harsh Dang Term I worked as an Intern to a Surgeon, then in Tenshi Kaizen Term I became FTO (Field Training Officer) and due to my hard work and daily more than 15 employees training that reason, I got promoted to Dean of Training, Head of Training, DC of Training. At the start of Teddy Infinity term, there was a shortage of Medicine in the Warehouse, so they moved me from DC of Training to DC of Labtech to control the crisis of medicine. Then after some time due to my constant interaction with all employees and HC, I was promoted to Chief of Staff so I could handle all Departments. In Teddy's second term due to my hard work and putting my most of time into EMS, I was promoted to Deputy Chief of EMS. After Lucifer Watson became a Leader of EMS, he instated me in the same rank as Deputy Chief of EMS due to my vast experience and activity. In the meantime, I have gained experience on how leader things work when the leader was out of the city, I was leading the EMS as a Deputy Chief. In my career, I have worked hard to achieve any rank and I am looking forward to doing the same things.

2.3) Why I Think Leadership is Best for me because I have seen many ups and downs of EMS. I have seen a time when my people are fighting over covering the lobbies and then I have seen empty lobbies as well. I have seen Great leaders leading EMS front foot and then I have also seen leaders making Bad decisions while under pressure. By observing these I have gained a lot of experience in how to handle difficult situations as a leader. I have helped uncountable people to achieve a successful career in EMS. As a three-term Deputy Chief of EMS, I have faced many different situations in EMS and outside of EMS as well.

3) Your advice for improving the Role-play level in the organization.

3.1) As a Chief of EMS and EX-High Command of Training I would be focusing on seeing that new employees are getting High-quality Training and hiring well-experienced employees for the FTO Department so they can give proper Training and answer all the difficult questions to new employees. I would also be focusing that they are doing proper RP. I believe that "Good teachers know how to bring out the best in students."

3.2) As a Chief of EMS I would continue doing daily 2 times open recruitment by using State Wave and announcing in Discord as well. This 1st recruitment will be done in Day time and 2nd recruitment will be done Late Nighttime. So, we can hire both Day and Night times employees and there will be no shortage of employees.

3.3) As a Chief of EMS I would be focusing on that EMS also participate in Global Hostage Situations, Gun Store robberies, Aircraft Carrier Events, Bank Events, Subs Events and Gang raids. In all the above Events EMS employees will be providing adrenaline shots to the LEO by standing outside the circle but in a Hostage Situation EMS employees will assist the Hostage after getting permission from the LEO and after a Hostage Situation EMS employees will take a hostage and assist hostage with medical treatment and also check the physical damage and mental damage of Hostage as well. EMS employees will also be on standby for all 911 Calls related to any other situation.

3.4) As a Chief of EMS I would also be seeing all hard-working employees who are working hard in EMS and active most of the time in EMS. I will be giving them Extra Bonuses and Special promotions as well so they cannot stop redeeming themselves toward EMS.

3.5) After the promotion ceremony I will always conduct the HC meeting so they can tell me all of their problems they are facing; I will also be taking their opinion about other things as well. I will be doing these things so I can create a friendly between all HCs So they can work as a team, and they will be there for each other in any hard Situations.

3.6) To make EMS an Active organization I will be conducting different events inside and outside of EMS like conducting different types of quizzes on EMS org radio and whoever gives the correct answer will get a small amount of money outside of EMS like different Event boxing, racing and other things.

3.7) There will be weekly 2-time Department health checkups. So, we can care about other Organizations.

3.8) By doing Points 3.3 and 3.6 our communication with other organizations will also greatly increase and we will work in the city together, the RP Level will be increased, and EMS will be an active organization inside the city not just covering Lobbies and doing Calls but also working with other organization as well.

3.9) I will also be giving special Bonuses to all night employees for their hard work and dedication towards EMS.

Rank System

30. EMS Chief
29. Deputy Chief
28. Chief of Staff
27. Division Chief (AS, MD, FTO, Labtech)
26. Head of Division (AS, MD, FTO, Labtech)
25. Dean of Division (AS, MD, FTO, Labtech)
24. Chief of PR & HR

HC

23. Senior Medical Professor (FTO)
22. Medical Professor (FTO)
21. Neurosurgeon (MD)
20. Traumatologist (AS)
19. Assistant Medical Professor (FTO)
18. Pharmacologist (Labtech)
17. Surgeon (MD)
16. Paramedic (AS)
15. Air Rescue (AR)
14. Junior Surgeon (MD)
13. Junior Paramedic (Labtech)
12. Senior Pharmacist (Labtech)
11. Doctor (MD)
10. EMT (AS)
09. Pharmacist (Labtech)
08. Resident (MD)
07. Junior EMT (AS)
06. First Responder (AS)
05. Intern (MD)
04. Biochemist (Labtech)
03. Medical Student
02. Chemist
01. Fresher

In the last, I just want to use my full potential and use all of my experience to make EMS ON TOP again.

Thank You for Considering My Application,

Yours Faithfully; -

Abrash Ali

Emir Abdullah

Player
Player
R.png

Information
Your name IRL: Abrash Bin Ali
Your age: 23
Time zone: UTC+5
Average online per day: 8 - 10 hours
Your Discord: abrashbinali
Your Nickname: Abrash Ali
Your ID: 284734

Additional information

1) Leader of Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1) I joined the EMS when I was only 5 years old in the city and in that time, I Completely put all my efforts into EMS as a Hardworking Employee. During that period, I gained a lot of experience in EMS and when the Leader was outside the city, I was leading EMS as Deputy Chief of EMS. I am confident in me that I can Lead EMS with all my potential and make EMS great again.

2.2) I have been working in EMS for more than 6 months. An Org where I have built my whole career, and it is one of the longest organizations in which I have been. In more than 6 months, I have gained 6 terms of experience in Emergency Medical Services. I joined EMS in Timmy Turner Term as a Medical Student, then in Harsh Dang Term I worked as an Intern to a Surgeon, then in Tenshi Kaizen Term I became FTO (Field Training Officer) and due to my hard work and daily more than 15 employees training that reason, I got promoted to Dean of Training, Head of Training, DC of Training. At the start of Teddy Infinity term, there was a shortage of Medicine in the Warehouse, so they moved me from DC of Training to DC of Labtech to control the crisis of medicine. Then after some time due to my constant interaction with all employees and HC, I was promoted to Chief of Staff so I could handle all Departments. In Teddy's second term due to my hard work and putting my most of time into EMS, I was promoted to Deputy Chief of EMS. After Lucifer Watson became a Leader of EMS, he instated me in the same rank as Deputy Chief of EMS due to my vast experience and activity. In the meantime, I have gained experience on how leader things work when the leader was out of the city, I was leading the EMS as a Deputy Chief. In my career, I have worked hard to achieve any rank and I am looking forward to doing the same things.

2.3) Why I Think Leadership is Best for me because I have seen many ups and downs of EMS. I have seen a time when my people are fighting over covering the lobbies and then I have seen empty lobbies as well. I have seen Great leaders leading EMS front foot and then I have also seen leaders making Bad decisions while under pressure. By observing these I have gained a lot of experience in how to handle difficult situations as a leader. I have helped uncountable people to achieve a successful career in EMS. As a three-term Deputy Chief of EMS, I have faced many different situations in EMS and outside of EMS as well.

3) Your advice for improving the Role-play level in the organization.

3.1) As a Chief of EMS and EX-High Command of Training I would be focusing on seeing that new employees are getting High-quality Training and hiring well-experienced employees for the FTO Department so they can give proper Training and answer all the difficult questions to new employees. I would also be focusing that they are doing proper RP. I believe that "Good teachers know how to bring out the best in students."

3.2) As a Chief of EMS I would continue doing daily 2 times open recruitment by using State Wave and announcing in Discord as well. This 1st recruitment will be done in Day time and 2nd recruitment will be done Late Nighttime. So, we can hire both Day and Night times employees and there will be no shortage of employees.

3.3) As a Chief of EMS I would be focusing on that EMS also participate in Global Hostage Situations, Gun Store robberies, Aircraft Carrier Events, Bank Events, Subs Events and Gang raids. In all the above Events EMS employees will be providing adrenaline shots to the LEO by standing outside the circle but in a Hostage Situation EMS employees will assist the Hostage after getting permission from the LEO and after a Hostage Situation EMS employees will take a hostage and assist hostage with medical treatment and also check the physical damage and mental damage of Hostage as well. EMS employees will also be on standby for all 911 Calls related to any other situation.

3.4) As a Chief of EMS I would also be seeing all hard-working employees who are working hard in EMS and active most of the time in EMS. I will be giving them Extra Bonuses and Special promotions as well so they cannot stop redeeming themselves toward EMS.

3.5) After the promotion ceremony I will always conduct the HC meeting so they can tell me all of their problems they are facing; I will also be taking their opinion about other things as well. I will be doing these things so I can create a friendly between all HCs So they can work as a team, and they will be there for each other in any hard Situations.

3.6) To make EMS an Active organization I will be conducting different events inside and outside of EMS like conducting different types of quizzes on EMS org radio and whoever gives the correct answer will get a small amount of money outside of EMS like different Event boxing, racing and other things.

3.7) There will be weekly 2-time Department health checkups. So, we can care about other Organizations.

3.8) By doing Points 3.3 and 3.6 our communication with other organizations will also greatly increase and we will work in the city together, the RP Level will be increased, and EMS will be an active organization inside the city not just covering Lobbies and doing Calls but also working with other organization as well.

3.9) I will also be giving special Bonuses to all night employees for their hard work and dedication towards EMS.

Rank System

30. EMS Chief
29. Deputy Chief
28. Chief of Staff
27. Division Chief (AS, MD, FTO, Labtech)
26. Head of Division (AS, MD, FTO, Labtech)
25. Dean of Division (AS, MD, FTO, Labtech)
24. Chief of PR & HR

HC

23. Senior Medical Professor (FTO)
22. Medical Professor (FTO)
21. Neurosurgeon (MD)
20. Traumatologist (AS)
19. Assistant Medical Professor (FTO)
18. Pharmacologist (Labtech)
17. Surgeon (MD)
16. Paramedic (AS)
15. Air Rescue (AR)
14. Junior Surgeon (MD)
13. Junior Paramedic (Labtech)
12. Senior Pharmacist (Labtech)
11. Doctor (MD)
10. EMT (AS)
09. Pharmacist (Labtech)
08. Resident (MD)
07. Junior EMT (AS)
06. First Responder (AS)
05. Intern (MD)
04. Biochemist (Labtech)
03. Medical Student
02. Chemist
01. Fresher

In the last, I just want to use my full potential and use all of my experience to make EMS ON TOP again.

Thank You for Considering My Application,

Yours Faithfully; -

Abrash Ali
Abrash Ali would be a great leader I think. He is having so much good qualities, I am Supporting Abrash To Become New EMS Leader Because he is having so much Good skills. Thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom