Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sin Macher

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name: Artur
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: (BST) GMT+1
4. Average online per day: 4 - 6 hours a day
5. Your Discord: skqq
6. Your Nickname: Sin Macher
7. Your ID: 8325

Additional information
Leader of Lifeinvader

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
LI is a extremely-community based organization. One of its main roles is to maintain positive community efforts, efforts which I take serious and genuine pride in. I personally enjoy to meet new people everyday and hear about their experiences and partaking a role which allows me to oversee news, events and in general, to take part in the community, is something I think I am well-fitted in and would personally enjoy significantly.

I have spent countless hours on another city working for LifeInvader and have also shadowed many leaders to the best of my ability to ensure I am competent enough for any challenge I may face when I was in the organization. Not only do I have levels of experience in LifeInvader but I have amassed a number of friends who have been leaders and are more than happy enough to guide me to a position where I will be able to take this position and take care of it to my best ability.

I am a very neutral person and love to help people and see them thrive and prosper which is another reason as to why I would like to be a leader for Lifeinvader.

I believe LifeInvader is a location which encourages people to have fun and express themselves in forms where they desire and can use their skills here to make a vast difference in the city where in other organizations they cannot.

LifeInvader was an organization where I had lots of fun and gave me a really beneficial outlook on the city which still affects me to this day and I personally want to do the same for my employees but also the community that interacts with us.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

From first-hand experience, I saw that the training program you were given when joining LifeInvader was rushed and independent-based. I never received 1-1 training which is quite absurd considering it is such a small organization, I was forced to read a textbook and then tested 3 times without any help from my high-commands. I managed to pass the test, though this was a really off-putting experience which made me question if I really wanted to stay and work there. Our advertising system also has had many mistakes and I don't believe this is at the fault of our hard-working employees but instead due to our training system. I would like to firstly, revamp the training system, dedicating a select number of people to mentor our newly found trainees, forming an effective relationship with them which in future should eliminate and reduce the amount of mistakes made in our advertising department. The set individuals will be given substantial bonuses accordingly and I will personally keep an eye on them as someone who is able to teach, is someone with good qualities who can join me on my leadership team.

I have not noticed the presence of LifeInvader in the city and more so gangs and legal organizations. I think there should be an equal amount of LifeInvader presence as gangs and legal organizations in the city. I would like to boost the amount of news coverage in the city by once again, selecting some people have a priority for reporting things that occur in the city. This will be attempted through good relations with legal organizations whom will inform us when these kinds of events happen or by having our own patrol who will readily respond to areas which have these news-worthy events arise. This will create a bigger presence of LifeInvader on the city but ultimately, boost community relations with the legal organizations and public being privy to the things that occur in the city.

Our LifeInvader employees are always working hard, some so much they barely have time for themselves, which is why I would like to introduce a weekly event system which will help our organization to take a breath and collaborate with each other which I think will tighten our bond with each other in the organization and help those who are introduced be involved with the organization as a whole.

I would also like to make this a lively and active organization by giving employees reason to come in and make it feel less like doing work and more like fun with activities to do in the city with their fellow colleagues. This will also mean I will not force them to do the things they don't like and give them freedom to join a department which resonates with them best. And those who are unhappy with their position have the right to talk to me and see what I can do to make life at LifeInvader much better.

Final Words

I have very high expectations for myself and know I will lead this organization to the best of my ability, I thank you for reading my application.

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
Approved

Contact the following people ASAP for interview
Banu Pluxury || Kareem Zuma
1kedieti7 || karee.m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom