Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ilterish_Hurmaci
Suspect ID
5187-32125-36248
Date of violation
Oct 23, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/members/109230/

İlterish

Как дела
Player
Yesterday i was suspicious at someone is violating gen 1,4 and forum rules 9. While i was searching this someone told me someone is also using 2 twink accounts. I dont have any proof that this 3 id is belongs to sameguy like the other forum but i hope you will investigate this. And i did not want to let someone play like this. Sorry i couldnt help you much. Because this IDs got never involved any situation. So i cant find any proof.

Main Account: 32125 /Ishak Darkness/

2nd Account:36248 (banned from gr 1,1 by jony grand) /dont know his ic name/

3rd Account: 5187 /Isa Dark/

İshakara

Player
Player
I have 2 accounts, I tried to open the 3rd one, but
Yesterday i was suspicious at someone is violating gen 1,4 and forum rules 9. While i was searching this someone told me someone is also using 2 twink accounts. I dont have any proof that this 3 id is belongs to sameguy like the other forum but i hope you will investigate this. And i did not want to let someone play like this. Sorry i couldnt help you much. Because this IDs got never involved any situation. So i cant find any proof.

Main Account: 32125 /Ishak Darkness/

2nd Account:36248 (banned from gr 1,1 by jony grand) /dont know his ic name/

3rd Account: 5187 /Isa Dark/

the game does not allow it, 5187 is not mine, I do not use it, they stole my 36248 account and banned it for account sharing, and the other 32125, my friend sold me a car and threw the money on me to help the family, I did not know that this was forbidden, and he was banned for 60 days, I am no longer in the game.

İlterish

Как дела
Player
I have 2 accounts, I tried to open the 3rd one, but

the game does not allow it, 5187 is not mine, I do not use it, they stole my 36248 account and banned it for account sharing, and the other 32125, my friend sold me a car and threw the money on me to help the family, I did not know that this was forbidden, and he was banned for 60 days, I am no longer in the game.
Thats your own problem that you got banned for 60 days.This is different situation. If you dont have more than 1 twink then you will be fine. You don't need to worry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom